Will Pinkstaff go with Baylor

wrestlingman06

pinkstaff was asked to leave webb in 4th grade cause apparently he kept bullying kids around. not sure how relevant that is to the original question of whether or not he is going to baylor. and pinkstaff's dad wasnt the coach of webb when he was asked to leave so whoever said that earlier is just an idiot. also, i doubt pinkie is going to baylor cause his dad is one of the coaches of cak along with candela. also, its not like baylor is going to do much difference for him. obviously, pinkie has been getting along just fine on his own because he's been going to national tournaments since the age of about 6 and been doing pretty well in all of them. not to mention he can probably bench press about 245 by now.

on another note, people seem to be bashing webb or knoxville wrestling in general but the fact of the matter is that webb is one of the few schools in knoxville that actually make a point to wrestle in some of the tougher tournaments in tennessee instead of sticking around knoxville and wrestling just themselves and then getting rocked in the state tournament. i am not associated to webb but just able to open my eyes a little bit and see what's going on with knoxville wrestling.

and on that note, frankly i dont see why we have 14+ pages on whether a kid in 8th grade whos preoccupied aol instant messaging and working on his myspace is going to either cak or baylor. we all need to get back to our jobs, wife, kids, etc and let this kid whos probably had his grades drop by a letter grade by now cause of how much he's been reading this get back to focusing on doing homework, getting girls numbers, and wrestling for fun. or in otherwise, just being a normal 8th grader.

on that note, i'm going to go do some homework.

get over yourselves.

-mr.1480

I think it is sad when people post on this forum with the assumption that there is no way for anyone to know their identity. It is easy to spread untrue rumors about a kid when you think you can hide behind a screen name! Don't be so foolish. ALSO, DON'T THINK YOUR ASSOCIATION WITH A CERTAIN SCHOOL is not obvious when your identity is known!!!! Maybe you should ask yourself if it is worth the exposure for something that doesn't concern you.

I was not present...so I will be forced to rely on the media and hear-say.... But I was led to believe that a freshman CAK wrestler beat a senior Webb wrestler??? I also was told that Webb's Campbell was defeated as well.?? Maybe Webb should have done more to keep a good coach.

you're pathetic. you're probably some 40 year old dad and you're calling out an 18 year old high school senior and a coach who's working hard to build a program. do you have anything else to do? these boards are usually kept to actual wrestlers and fans, but i guess i was wrong.

pinkstaff was asked to leave webb in 4th grade cause apparently he kept bullying kids around. not sure how relevant that is to the original question of whether or not he is going to baylor. and pinkstaff's dad wasnt the coach of webb when he was asked to leave so whoever said that earlier is just an idiot. also, i doubt pinkie is going to baylor cause his dad is one of the coaches of cak along with candela. also, its not like baylor is going to do much difference for him. obviously, pinkie has been getting along just fine on his own because he's been going to national tournaments since the age of about 6 and been doing pretty well in all of them. not to mention he can probably bench press about 245 by now.

on another note, people seem to be bashing webb or knoxville wrestling in general but the fact of the matter is that webb is one of the few schools in knoxville that actually make a point to wrestle in some of the tougher tournaments in tennessee instead of sticking around knoxville and wrestling just themselves and then getting rocked in the state tournament. i am not associated to webb but just able to open my eyes a little bit and see what's going on with knoxville wrestling.

and on that note, frankly i dont see why we have 14+ pages on whether a kid in 8th grade whos preoccupied aol instant messaging and working on his myspace is going to either cak or baylor. we all need to get back to our jobs, wife, kids, etc and let this kid whos probably had his grades drop by a letter grade by now cause of how much he's been reading this get back to focusing on doing homework, getting girls numbers, and wrestling for fun. or in otherwise, just being a normal 8th grader.

on that note, i'm going to go do some homework.

get over yourselves.

-mr.1480

Pointblankrange is stupid Pinkstaff didn't leave in 4th grade or was kicked out and this is some high school kid who has a jealousy thing for him. We all need to drop this subject because no one has a clue what there talking about. especially POINTBLANKRANGE.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pinkstaff is a 8th grader and weighs about 160. he is one mighty fine wrestler and prob could place top 3 in state if he wrestled high school. If i had to guess pinkstaff would go to baylor

But I understood from one or more of these posts that he'd also like to play football. That could be problematic at Baylor as I assume he'd like to win every now and then. Maybe he would enjoy the Outdoor Pursuits (A/K/A Treehugging) Program during the Fall. I understand it is quite educational and really fun.

But I understood from one or more of these posts that he'd also like to play football. That could be problematic at Baylor as I assume he'd like to win every now and then. Maybe he would enjoy the Outdoor Pursuits (A/K/A Treehugging) Program during the Fall. I understand it is quite educational and really fun.

your hilarious. or maybe if he went to mccallie he could be on the rock climbing team. but from what has been said, nelson is a good football player and would be a great asset to the team. i heard the baylor team isnt looking so bad this year. the only thing is they had to replace their entire offensive line. as for a mccallie that could be somewhat scary because it seems all mccallie really has is mr. rush at quarterback now. so we will see if your blue tornados can keep the streak alive.