Will Pinkstaff go with Baylor

wrestlingman06

your hilarious. or maybe if he went to mccallie he could be on the rock climbing team. but from what has been said, nelson is a good football player and would be a great asset to the team. i heard the baylor team isnt looking so bad this year. the only thing is they had to replace their entire offensive line. as for a mccallie that could be somewhat scary because it seems all mccallie really has is mr. rush at quarterback now. so we will see if your blue tornados can keep the streak alive.

So Baylor busts .500 next Fall? Must be adding some more DI teams to the schedule.

So Baylor busts .500 next Fall? Must be adding some more DI teams to the schedule.

Busting .500 is quite possible. Baylor will have more experience. The freshman QB will be more comfortable in his second season under center and the leading rusher from Chattanooga will also return. Like TA60 said they just have to replace the offensive line.

Busting .500 is quite possible. Baylor will have more experience. The freshman QB will be more comfortable in his second season under center and the leading rusher from Chattanooga will also return. Like TA60 said they just have to replace the offensive line.

I admired the kid for starting against McCallie in his debut and the coaching staff for making the right call regarding discipline.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL and which " young " is it you have in mind ?

haha, nice, I on the other hand would think that it is a waste of time to watch that match, it might look like all the other matches Jake Young has wrestled in, although Nelson might not get pinned, which if he doesn't, it will be no lower than a major.

PRT iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

haha, nice, I on the other hand would think that it is a waste of time to watch that match, it might look like all the other matches Jake Young has wrestled in, although Nelson might not get pinned, which if he doesn't, it will be no lower than a major.

PRT iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

If he was wanting to see Pinkstaff against THE MR YOUNG I would wager a tidy sum, not only does he get pinned, but it happens FAST, as in don't blink.

No offense to anyone but a freshman with virtually zero varsity experiance is not going to stay on the mat with Jake.

Why in the world somebody doesn't delete this thread is beyond me. Pinkstaff has tons of potential but he is going to need some mat time to develope it. Let's let him get his varsity career started before we give him the Hodge.

Well, I hear that the boy is indeed going to Baylor while living w/ a guardian in Hixson. However, his parents still live at their residence in Knoxville. This is, I believe, against TSSAA rules, and the Baylor Administration should be aware of these facts, and start teaching kids to abide by the rules agreed upon at the beginning of the season instead of finding ways to "bend the rules". Or maybe this shows a habbit of the Baylor Administration's disregard for their students' wellbeing.(don't they have a current lawsuit pending, concerning the wellbeing of a female student?)

Well, I hear that the boy is indeed going to Baylor while living w/ a guardian in Hixson. However, his parents still live at their residence in Knoxville. This is, I believe, against TSSAA rules, and the Baylor Administration should be aware of these facts, and start teaching kids to abide by the rules agreed upon at the beginning of the season instead of finding ways to "bend the rules". Or maybe this shows a habbit of the Baylor Administration's disregard for their students' wellbeing.(don't they have a current lawsuit pending, concerning the wellbeing of a female student?)

wow those are bold accusations cameroon can you proof that or is this some more hate thrown at a good young man. If true that could bring some interesting heat to the red nation although isnt this kid injured and not wrestling anyhow?

If what you state is true, call Ronnie and company at the TSSAA Headquarters in Hermiage and turn Baylor in. Otherwise, let this go. It is getting old.

If you know this information to be true then it is your obligation to provide that information to Ronnie Carter and the TSSAA staff.

Wow! You're really using the internet for all it was meant for. You get to anonymously slander both Baylor and a young man that I doubt that you know at all based upon "hearing" it from a source you won't or can't identify. You get to also throw in a reference to pleadings by a sleaze ball trial attorney (sorry to be redundant) prior to a trial. Great job you weasel. I'm sure you'll be turning in all this evidence to the TSSAA because you're concerned about justice. I think I remember you from Iraq. Weren't you the guy who wanted to bayonet the wounded?