Siegel at White Co.

starfan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you are your from the boro,cold facts are wc has done well with siegel last couple of years and are at home.Just like oakland has handled us.

No the cold hard fact is that WC had their way with Siegel last yr, not two yrs, Siegel drilled WC in the district tournament their last yr they went to the state. I do believe they beat WC all 3 times that yr, and I am pretty sure it was that way the yr. before too. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

No the cold hard fact is that WC had their way with Siegel last yr, not two yrs, Siegel drilled WC in the district tournament their last yr they went to the state. I do believe they beat WC all 3 times that yr, and I am pretty sure it was that way the yr. before too. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

The cold hard fact this year is WC had their way with siegel at siegel's home floor. And its gonna happen again on Sparta's home floor. PUT IT IN THE BOOKS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You guys won the game and both teams played hard. But had your way.......??? I doubt that, you guys were down like 15 or something at half and barely won by 6. Now please explain to me how you had your way???? I will admit last year I was embarrassed to be a Siegel fan, and the yr before we putiing a "wood-shed" betting to you guys in the district tourney and at your place. This game should be interesting...I hope you guys are at full strength so there is no excuses!!!! GO STARS!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The year before you are talking about{2004-2005}.....WC beat Siegel at Siegel by 3. siegel won at WC by 5. You find this info in the "schedules" on this site.

You guys won the game and both teams played hard. But had your way.......??? I doubt that, you guys were down like 15 or something at half and barely won by 6. Now please explain to me how you had your way???? I will admit last year I was embarrassed to be a Siegel fan, and the yr before we putiing a "wood-shed" betting to you guys in the district tourney and at your place. This game should be interesting...I hope you guys are at full strength so there is no excuses!!!! GO STARS!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All this talking makes me wish it was gametime right now. What exactly is a "wood shed " betting" anyways?

The year before you are talking about{2004-2005}.....WC beat Siegel at Siegel by 3. siegel won at WC by 5. You find this info in the "schedules" on this site.

starfan, if you can call a 5 point win having your way with us, then I can call a 6 point win a "wood shed betting ", right? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />