Cloudland unmercifully hammers unaka

zAZa90

I wonder where Alexis Daniels is? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It looks like the landers are continuing the trend of dominating Unaka, not only on the grid iron, but on the hard wood as well. If you thought this beating was bad, wait till the Rangers come to Sonny Smith. Its gonna be Spank City! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yooo Hoooo!! Where are the Ranger fans! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Do you still want to talk about how the gold ball resides on creek? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> It simply doesn't get any better than this. I hope Hampton comes in to Snavely and whips the Rangers all the way across the Iron Mountains. I wonder what they call Donald's Disciples now? How about Ronald's Losers. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I hope you all realize that this is going to continue for a long, long time. The East side of Carter County is going to completely control sports in this county. The Creeker fans can be quiet all they want to, but I know somewhere up the creek, someone is taking note. Whooooo!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yooo Hoooo!! Where are the Ranger fans! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Do you still want to talk about how the gold ball resides on creek? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> It simply doesn't get any better than this. I hope Hampton comes in to Snavely and whips the Rangers all the way across the Iron Mountains. I wonder what they call Donald's Disciples now? How about Ronald's Losers. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I hope you all realize that this is going to continue for a long, long time. The East side of Carter County is going to completely control sports in this county. The Creeker fans can be quiet all they want to, but I know somewhere up the creek, someone is taking note. Whooooo!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Honestly, if Hampton had to go to Snavely tomorrow and play the Creekers, I think the Creekers would win. That is just my honest opinion. This team is in shambles. I don't know what has happened. The 2 very good freshmen keep seeing their playing time get reduced which is a mistake. The players all want to score when they get the ball. There seems to be no team concept. They don't seem to want to play any defense, man or zone. They played man in the second half against Unicoi, and the Devils shot layups. They sat back in a zone against UH and Cloudland, and both of those teams just ate the Dawgs alive by shooting from the outside because it appears no one on the Dawgs squad feels the need to give a little hussle and get out and defend the shooter. It completely baffles me how Hampton could be so good for the 1st half of the season and the be so pitiful the second half. One of the big problems is Justin Bentley and it is not at all his fault. The Dawgs rode his back to a 9-1 record and now, they have decided that they do not need to throw him the ball in the paint anymore. He is what makes the team go. They need to get him the ball as much as possible because he cannot be stopped when he gets it. I am still impressed with Hughes and James. Hughes is the most consistent and best (in my opinion) point guard/ball handler on the team. James seems to give it his all every night. Hopefully they can get it turned around tomorrow against Johnson Co., but after watching 3 games of this crap, I am not going to get my hopes too high...

Vader, the Bulldogs could sleep during the game and still beat the Creekers. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I don't think I've ever saw a program go from greatness to shambles like this one. I'm sure the Dogs will get their ducks in a row. They beat a very good Johnson Co. team on their home floor. The thing about it is, Cloudland is much better than people are giving them credit for. They lost some games early to keep from peeking too soon. Its like I told Miss Daniels back before Christmas, the Landers play their real ball from January on. Friday night, they beat the same Providence team that beat them earlier in the year by 40 points. Cloudland plays defense like H%ll is about a foot below them. I'm serious, don't be surprised if we don't spank UH come Tuesday. These boys are hustling like there is no tommorrow. Kinda reminds me of the way Unaka used to be. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Vader, the Bulldogs could sleep during the game and still beat the Creekers. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I don't think I've ever saw a program go from greatness to shambles like this one. I'm sure the Dogs will get their ducks in a row. They beat a very good Johnson Co. team on their home floor. The thing about it is, Cloudland is much better than people are giving them credit for. They lost some games early to keep from peeking too soon. Its like I told Miss Daniels back before Christmas, the Landers play their real ball from January on. Friday night, they beat the same Providence team that beat them earlier in the year by 40 points. Cloudland plays defense like H%ll is about a foot below them. I'm serious, don't be surprised if we don't spank UH come Tuesday. These boys are hustling like there is no tommorrow. Kinda reminds me of the way Unaka used to be. Vader, the Bulldogs could sleep during the game and still beat the Creekers. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I don't think I've ever saw a program go from greatness to shambles like this one. I'm sure the Dogs will get their ducks in a row. They beat a very good Johnson Co. team on their home floor. The thing about it is, Cloudland is much better than people are giving them credit for. They lost some games early to keep from peeking too soon. Its like I told Miss Daniels back before Christmas, the Landers play their real ball from January on. Friday night, they beat the same Providence team that beat them earlier in the year by 40 points. Cloudland plays defense like H%ll is about a foot below them. I'm serious, don't be surprised if we don't spank UH come Tuesday. These boys are hustling like there is no tommorrow. Kinda reminds me of the way Unaka used to be. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Zaza you aren't completely wrong for a change but things always sort theirselves out in 1A ball. What im trying to say is Cloudland will be bad again and Unaka will be good againand so on and so forth. Its only a matter of time because with the number of students that are in both of these schools it is impossible to have a great team year in and year out. Theses teams are always going to have those down years. Example: Unaka won the conference for 10 straight years in basketball, but now they are struggling. Another is where cloudland was on top in Football for so long, but then they had a bad year and then this past year got back on track. Things run in cycles in this county. I myself do not understand why we all sit on these boards and bash each other like dogs, I mean what is the point? If you feel you need to be supportive of your beloved Highlanders try going to their games and cheering for them, instead of acting like a fool on here.

RangerCountry, I'm never wrong. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And as far as I'm concerned, as long as Ned Smith stays at Cloudland, we will never be bad again. Unaka is in dire straits and I like it because they've rubbed salt in the wounds for so long and now we have the upper hand. I do go to the games and support the Highlanders. They made me so happy against Hampton and Providence that I forgot about Peyton and Indy getting beat out of the playoffs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Its like somebody said before, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not to sure about this comment but heard the other day that Snavely is out after this year I wonder who would get the job?

Depends on who you ask, I am sure. I'm sure that Kenneth Chambers would be interested after coaching the girls for all these years. Maybe one of Snavely's assistants or one of the elementary coaches. It would definatly be a creeker, tho.

O we can take the heat, the question is can you?? George I have not heard anything to that affect and I highly doubt that that will happen but who knows. If this were true, the next coach would probably come from the creek. Kenneth Chambers would be a good option for Unaka because of his experience and would probably be a better boys coach than a girls coach. Not to get me wrong, he is an outstanding girls coach. Another great choice would be Aaron Dugger. He is Unaka's all-time scoring leader I believe.

Depends on who you ask, I am sure. I'm sure that Kenneth Chambers would be interested after coaching the girls for all these years. Maybe one of Snavely's assistants or one of the elementary coaches. It would definatly be a creeker, tho.

I hope they give it to Dan the Man because I want to continue to see the Creekers play pitiful... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

O we can take the heat, the question is can you?? George I have not heard anything to that affect and I highly doubt that that will happen but who knows. If this were true, the next coach would probably come from the creek. Kenneth Chambers would be a good option for Unaka because of his experience and would probably be a better boys coach than a girls coach. Not to get me wrong, he is an outstanding girls coach. Another great choice would be Aaron Dugger. He is Unaka's all-time scoring leader I believe.

Hands off Dugger! I think Unicoi blue suits him just fine /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />