all time great w. tn players

volfan007

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the All-Hardeman County team, or you could just pick Bolivar or Middleton. I am not from Hardeman Co, so I might miss a few.

Middleton

C - Stevie Hamer

F - Bailey Howell

F - Bobby Parks

Not sure their guards, but they have had some good ones.

Bolivar

Wayne Chism, Willie Kemp, Kelvin Allen, Crisp Brothers, and sure their are others too.

Hardeman County has produced some great players. As has Obion County.

cant forget about Devon Lake from Bolivar

Tony Delk (Haywood) and Carlos Clark (Fayette Ware) have got to be the top 2 from West Tennessee (outside of memphis) in the past 30 years. Both went on to have great careers in the SEC and lengthy careers in the NBA. Is there anybody else who has played 10+ years in the NBA in the past 30 years?

Noticed that a few had mentioned a all alumni county team here's a pretty good one.

Ken Bingham PG MCHS

Mike Walker SG MCHS

Neal Walker SF MCHS

Matt Hoover PF AHS

Anthony Brooks C AHS

Reserves: Shannon Wyke MCHS, West Tn Athlete of the Year, Kenny Walker MCHS, lost him in a car wreak before his senior season, may have been the best all time in county, Shawn Davis, MCHS great player, Rashawn Pollard, MCHS. Alonzo Sutton AHS, Blake McAfee PG, AHS great defender and vision, Kevin McClain AHS, PG great competitior. Brett Jackson, SF, AHS best basketball still ahead of him. And take any shooting guard that AHS has had in the past 15 yrs to many to name but they have always had someone who could light it UPPP.

What about the All-Hardeman County team, or you could just pick Bolivar or Middleton. I am not from Hardeman Co, so I might miss a few.

Middleton

C - Stevie Hamer

F - Bailey Howell

F - Bobby Parks

Not sure their guards, but they have had some good ones.

Bolivar

Wayne Chism, Willie Kemp, Kelvin Allen, Crisp Brothers, and sure their are others too.

Hardeman County has produced some great players. As has Obion County.

Guards from middleton

G Dexter Cheairs c/o 00 finished runner up for A Mr. Basketball

G Marq Murden