USJ Baseball

Ctownfootball

With every new year the Bruins always have a ton of talent, and does anyone think this year will be different?

rumors have it that usj along with jcs and trinity will be moving division II. is ther any truth to that and i also heard that fayette academy was going DII next year and not waiting on the reclassification

With every new year the Bruins always have a ton of talent, and does anyone think this year will be different?

usj will do great this year, they will be very stong as always. most of the kids on there have grown up together and they make a good team.good luck usj and to my overbey boys we will be pulling for u here in rebel town.

Scary good! I hate to say that all they lost was Liles since he was such a huge part of that program for so long, but that is all they really lost. Literally everyone else is a year older and a year stronger. Scary I tell you. Scary.

Scary good! I hate to say that all they lost was Liles since he was such a huge part of that program for so long, but that is all they really lost. Literally everyone else is a year older and a year stronger. Scary I tell you. Scary.

Another year ,another very good USJ team , HOWEVER , don`t think that the loss of Liles won`t be huge on the field . No .525 batting average , no 43 RBI`s , no 84 runs or 12 homers , and opposing teams won`t be worried about his number 9 coming up in the lineup. If you see Gant walking to the mound ,, beware

Another year ,another very good USJ team , HOWEVER , don`t think that the loss of Liles won`t be huge on the field . No .525 batting average , no 43 RBI`s , no 84 runs or 12 homers , and opposing teams won`t be worried about his number 9 coming up in the lineup. If you see Gant walking to the mound ,, beware

rumors have it that usj along with jcs and trinity will be moving division II. is ther any truth to that and i also heard that fayette academy was going DII next year and not waiting on the reclassification

I know it will be a while before TCA and JCS move to D2, USJ on the other hand, has toyed with the thought for the last two years after the unsuccessful football campaigns since moving to 2A.

I also heard that Fayette is going over to D2. Which makes since for them, considering their vicinity to Memphis and the other d2 schools.

It will be a while before any of the Jackson privates go D2, if they ever do.

If I understand correctly, it will just be a matter of whether they start giving financial aid or not. That is the actual distinction between DI and DII. DII is financial aid giving schools while Div I is non financial aid giving schools, which is why you have some privates in Div I.