Chattanooga Central

Central Purple

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central just does not have the tallent that they had in the 80's and the 90's. The shift of kids that would originally go to Central has started going to Ooltewah and private schools. It also didn't help when Gene Lively left the program to go to Georgia. Thats the honest truth about what has happened with the Central Baseball Program. In the 80's and 90's it was one of the elite programs in the chattanooga area and the state.

wake up!!! Not this year and maybe never again,the glory days are gone for ever.

bipbopzot....why is your hatred towards central so evident. did they do something to you in the past to make you hate them so much. It is obvious that you support Ooltewah and those two are two huge rivals since being in each others back yard. If you wanna know the truth, Ooltewah will take a major hit when the new school in appison is built and there is already talks of another high school going up in the Ooltewah, harrison,cleveland area.

bipbopzot....why is your hatred towards central so evident. did they do something to you in the past to make you hate them so much. It is obvious that you support Ooltewah and those two are two huge rivals since being in each others back yard. If you wanna know the truth, Ooltewah will take a major hit when the new school in appison is built and there is already talks of another high school going up in the Ooltewah, harrison,cleveland area.

If he dont like them then he dont like them, is this the first time you ve ever seen anyone not like another school-------good grief.

If he dont like them then he dont like them, is this the first time you ve ever seen anyone not like another school-------good grief.

no, i could care less if he likes central or whoever else out there. Ive seen other post of his and he mentions central in a negative way alot even if the thread has nothing to do with central. He also takes shots at central on threads that are talking about a central matchup or athlete. I was just wondering why the deep hatred towards Central, obvious somthing has happened back in the day to make him feel this way. Why do you even care 2seamfastball, are you one of those owls like bizbot that has hatred towards central?

no, i could care less if he likes central or whoever else out there. Ive seen other post of his and he mentions central in a negative way alot even if the thread has nothing to do with central. He also takes shots at central on threads that are talking about a central matchup or athlete. I was just wondering why the deep hatred towards Central, obvious somthing has happened back in the day to make him feel this way. Why do you even care 2seamfastball, are you one of those owls like bizbot that has hatred towards central?

Nothing happened to me at central,all I'm saying is the truth.When central moved to 58 hwy,they left tradtion,talent,community support downtown.other than 2 championships in the 80's,they have had nothing in any sport,and since our great school board and councils don't care about central anymore,they are the dumping ground for the area.Central will never ever be anything but a doormat.I do not,think ooltewah is the second coming of old central,because they have only enjoyed recent sucess,because everyone is moving out further to get away from all the trouble and crap from our older neighborhoods. Central was one of the greatest highschools in america,ONCE!!,but forget it,now. good luck

Nothing happened to me at central,all I'm saying is the truth.When central moved to 58 hwy,they left tradtion,talent,community support downtown.other than 2 championships in the 80's,they have had nothing in any sport,and since our great school board and councils don't care about central anymore,they are the dumping ground for the area.Central will never ever be anything but a doormat.I do not,think ooltewah is the second coming of old central,because they have only enjoyed recent sucess,because everyone is moving out further to get away from all the trouble and crap from our older neighborhoods. Central was one of the greatest highschools in america,ONCE!!,but forget it,now. good luck

Dumping ground? You my friend are an idiot. If I recall correctly, Central has higher test scores than Ooltewah does....wasn't Ooltewah on the verg of being penalized or losing accredidation in the last couple of years...I think so. Yes, Central has become a more diverse student body over the last several years, but it doesnt make them a dumping ground. It sounds like to me that you may be a bit racist there! What the heck as Ooltewah ever done in anything! Yes, Central is nowhere at the level they were when they were downtown....who is? Since this is a baseball thread...Ooltewah just recently started being able to play with Central. Everytime Central played Ooltewah, it would turn out to be a Mercy rule game. That was the games we could garantee to get the stats up. Ooltewah, like other areas in this nation, is an area of growth and new building projects so Ooltewah will naturally be better by default...has nothing to do with the "crap" moving into your white neighborhoods. Oh, and Central did have a state wrestling championship in 89-90. How many state titles doen any mens programs have at Ooltewah?

Dumping ground? You my friend are an idiot. If I recall correctly, Central has higher test scores than Ooltewah does....wasn't Ooltewah on the verg of being penalized or losing accredidation in the last couple of years...I think so. Yes, Central has become a more diverse student body over the last several years, but it doesnt make them a dumping ground. It sounds like to me that you may be a bit racist there! What the heck as Ooltewah ever done in anything! Yes, Central is nowhere at the level they were when they were downtown....who is? Since this is a baseball thread...Ooltewah just recently started being able to play with Central. Everytime Central played Ooltewah, it would turn out to be a Mercy rule game. That was the games we could garantee to get the stats up. Ooltewah, like other areas in this nation, is an area of growth and new building projects so Ooltewah will naturally be better by default...has nothing to do with the "crap" moving into your white neighborhoods. Oh, and Central did have a state wrestling championship in 89-90. How many state titles doen any mens programs have at Ooltewah?

Say what you want,central is the dumping ground,now.I'm not racist,just read the newspaper,watch the news,go up and down 58 hwy neighborhoods and bonny oaks and tell me,what I say is crap,you are a delusional idiot,if you do not see the writing on the walls!!!!the whole school system is at fault for letting our schools go to the way side.if you don't think central has gone to the dogs,something is wrong with you.Central's glory days are over forever!!!

Say what you want,central is the dumping ground,now.I'm not racist,just read the newspaper,watch the news,go up and down 58 hwy neighborhoods and bonny oaks and tell me,what I say is crap,you are a delusional idiot,if you do not see the writing on the walls!!!!the whole school system is at fault for letting our schools go to the way side.if you don't think central has gone to the dogs,something is wrong with you.Central's glory days are over forever!!!

Please answer my question....did Central have higher test scores than Ooltewah did. Did Ooltewah come close to losing accredidation. We all know what you mean when you say look at the neighborhoods in the hwy 58 area. They are starting to become predominatly black. The black community is moving into the Harrison area...everybody knows that. That just goes to prove what you are talking about. You are a racist idiot. I bet you whatever you have, that there is as much, if not more drugs, fights, and crimes in Ooltewah High School that there is at Central. Even if Central is the "dumping ground" as you like to continue to say, why do you even care to mention Central in your post since you are from the lilly white Ooltewah class. Oh, and at least Central had glory days...What championships has Ooltewah won lately hoss!

Please answer my question....did Central have higher test scores than Ooltewah did. Did Ooltewah come close to losing accredidation. We all know what you mean when you say look at the neighborhoods in the hwy 58 area. They are starting to become predominatly black. The black community is moving into the Harrison area...everybody knows that. That just goes to prove what you are talking about. You are a racist idiot. I bet you whatever you have, that there is as much, if not more drugs, fights, and crimes in Ooltewah High School that there is at Central. Even if Central is the "dumping ground" as you like to continue to say, why do you even care to mention Central in your post since you are from the lilly white Ooltewah class. Oh, and at least Central had glory days...What championships has Ooltewah won lately hoss!

and i quote "lilly white Ooltewah class" speaking of HATRED-------GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

You have nothing to hang your hat on.,except mythical test scores.Where did,I make one comment that,I'm racist? I even said ooltewah is just now enjoying recent sucess,idiot!! can you not comprehend sentences? ooltewah has been nothing ,but a little redneck school for years,they were everybody's doormat,but the area is going in the right direction,the community cares about the school and the whole area.How can ooltewah be lily white and have more drugs,fights etc..than central? Can't have both idiot.you are def,blind and dumb,I do not wish misfortune or bad things on central,I'm simply telling you the truth.I'm sorry you can't handle the truth.