District 4AAA predictions

7inningparadise

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William Blount will not be the team they were last year, they lost their coach and some very good players, the one thing they do have however is 2 good arms(burstrom and garland)

South Doyle lost their whole team besides one player, so i don't know how they could be very good, but when Kirklands on the mound they will be good

William Blount will not be the team they were last year, they lost their coach and some very good players, the one thing they do have however is 2 good arms(burstrom and garland)

South Doyle lost their whole team besides one player, so i don't know how they could be very good, but when Kirklands on the mound they will be good

Ryan White is another returning player who was out last year due to a torn ACL Kirkland will be returning as another starter in the infield with White. There are several good young players that will be very solid defensively for SD

SD may be ok , but they are not going to be what they were last year, not even remotely close, that is all i am tring to say, and white did not play last year , so he is not a returning player

It would be hard for anyone to be state runner up again, I agree after losing most of their starting lineup. Let's hear your predictions for 4 AAA since you started the topic.