District 4AAA predictions

7inningparadise

i am going to go out on a limb and say that LC will never beat Bearden or Farragut again in a varsity basball game, ever

Me too. LC will still be thinking about those wins in last season's district tourney twenty years from now. Is Heritage's field that bad? I thought that they had a really nice park with nice dimensions, dugouts, four territory, etc.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Pharr may be good but he doesnt get on the feild. Players are the ones who can make it "not happen again" and Pharr has the same ones that went el foldo when it counted in districts last year. And he doesnt have senior leaders like Bearden does to change things. Dawson & Hunter will raise their teammates game.

Bearden - #1

William Blount - Ready to challenge

Maryville - Dangerous

South Doyle - Kirkland wins games but can't beat Bearden. Best young pitcher in Knoxville.

Farragut - I'd say Farragut's toast, but if it were food that team would eat it.

LC - will beat Farragut at least once

Heritage - Plays on a goat farm

Sevier County

Well Bearden has the same players that went "el foldo" as you say last season in the district also. They both lost to LC in district.

Bearden's loss to LC was a fluke. Its seniors are hungry and it shows. Like in football they have the heart to win when it counts. They win in the weight room & in practice then on the field.

Farraguts loss to LC showed a team on the way down and out. Its players are spoiled & it shows.

They think that Coach Pharr will win their games for them.

dawgluvr u r right. Farragut is toast--w/lots of butter & jelly on it. c u at school monday.

So.... Why was Bearden's loss a fluke and not Farragut's? I mean Bearden did lose it's first 2 games in the tourney.. Bearden lost to LC 3-0. Bearden couldn't even manage a run. Farragut lost 2-1. How exactly is Bearden better? You guys are starting to sound more and more like DB fans. It is sad. Both teams lost to an LC team that probably shouldn't have beat them. End of story. It is a new season. But cruiser why was Bearden's loss a fluke? I do not understand.

Me too. LC will still be thinking about those wins in last season's district tourney twenty years from now. Is Heritage's field that bad? I thought that they had a really nice park with nice dimensions, dugouts, four territory, etc.

I always thought Heritage had a pretty good field. A little small, but it always looked like it was in great condition. There is no paved or gravel parking, but you can park on the hill and watch from your car.

If you want to see a bad field, go to Lenoir City. I have seen t-ball fields with more foul ground, and the infield has humps all over.

So.... Why was Bearden's loss a fluke and not Farragut's? I mean Bearden did lose it's first 2 games in the tourney.. Bearden lost to LC 3-0. Bearden couldn't even manage a run. Farragut lost 2-1. How exactly is Bearden better? You guys are starting to sound more and more like DB fans. It is sad. Both teams lost to an LC team that probably shouldn't have beat them. End of story. It is a new season. But cruiser why was Bearden's loss a fluke? I do not understand.

There's our buddy (I have no friends boohoo boohoo) already cutting down DB fans,get a life loser.The season hasn't even started and you trashing us.Give yourself a can of corn. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

No one is crying except you plowboy. If stating simple facts is considered trashing then yes I did trash you. Hopefully it will be the last time. Unless of course you bring it on yourselves like last time. What was the whole thing about last year or the year before? I mean we had pages and pages of it. Something about you thinking Farragut was worse than DB even thoughFarragut beat DB in their only meeting of the season. Then All the DB fans were like oh yeah we are gonna go down and Kill South Doyle... What ever happened to that btw? I mean You DB people are so full of yourselves it is disgusting.(Ok that is the last time until you bring it upon yourself) Even in football they didn't back up what the fans on here said. They were talking all this trash about dre and how he had never faced a defense so good and how he was going to get shut down. I mean he did only get 252yds and 2tds.. I guess it could have been worse. Good times, but lets keep this about baseball I guess. Why are you on a thread that had/has nothing to do with DB?

they return 2 good players, maybe 3(William Blount), they lost there top 3 hitters, costner, clabough, and goodin, and there number 2 pitcher , and goodin loss will be felt behind the plate also,and they lost there coach whcih is going to be a huge loss, wait and see, they will be begging to get puleo back by mid season with this new guy

Considering William Blount made it to sub-state last season and the players they have returning...I think you should take your own advice /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I always thought Heritage had a pretty good field. A little small, but it always looked like it was in great condition. There is no paved or gravel parking, but you can park on the hill and watch from your car.If you want to see a bad field, go to Lenoir City. I have seen t-ball fields with more foul ground, and the infield has humps all over.

heritage field is nice, great backdrop of mountain, now lc field is trash

As you can tell by my username, I am a fan at another school. I can say one thing though. I know a lot of the players at Farragut and they are top notch players from anybody's point of view. Additionally, their top three or four pitchers are going to be hard to beat. The top three I know well and whoever faces them in the regular season will probably see one of them and they are very hard to beat. Better spend a lot of time at batting practice to beat those guys.

Since you watched Farraguts boys play since they were 8 you should know that they are not playing t-ball anymore. Which is just another reason Bearden wins. Faragut just has one real senior pitcher. Bearden has 4 senior aces Hunter, Josh, Taylor and Andy -- as well as the best leader in Dawson who took Bearden to the State Final while Faragut watched on TV. Farragut also loses because its boys are spoiled and think they should win without putting in the work.

Lenoir City Beats Farragut at least once because they learn to play infield under tough conditions. A friend from WB told me that last year at districts Faraguts fielders looked like a bunch of overweight bobbleheads -- er, that is, bobblehands. Maybe they coud catch and throw better when they were 8.

WB will be tough because they have the players who know how to beat Farragut's pitching like a drum, and they're out to earn their new coach's respect.

With great senior leaders Bearden raises its game and Farragut folds again.

Sounds like someone is envious of the admirals. No one has attacked the Bearden seniors or team. You don't need to pull down others to make yourself look better, unless you are doing something bad. Bearden can succeed on its own merits and work. As for Lenoir City, what in the world are you referring to when you say,"...they learn to play infield under tough conditions?" Also, the last time that Farragut only had one senior pitcher, Cat., they won the state tourney.

i would say you are right on Frankenvol, the last thing that should ever happen on this board is for farraguts program or players to be disrespected, anybody that knows anything about baseball knows Farragut is class program and I would also say the same about Bearden, but this person is out of line to call out farragut like that