District 4AAA predictions

7inningparadise

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thread had S-D beating Oak Ridge 12-10. S-D, Heritage, & Sevier Co are scheduled to play at Seymour in a play day with Halls & Seymour today if the field holds up.

W-B, is Garland hurt? I have heard shoulder, knee... If so that is a shame! He is a good pitcher! I heard from a PF person that he did not pitch against them.

Farragut University - ". . . And also i think Bearden's best player is a JUNIOR. RYAN FORD. Get used to that name people, the kid can field like none other and also has a very good stick."

Well F.U., you might not be able to see reality when it comes to Bearden's senior aces dominating this district, but we can all agree that BEARDEN'S RYAN FORD is THE dominant middle infielder at this end of the state--smooth fielding and a stick that strikes fear into the hearts of all opposing pitchers.

Also looking at Farraguts preseason preview on the TBR website shows why they are in such sorry shape this year. Not only are they without a sure handed middle infielder like RYAN FORD --but they are forced to depend on TWO little freshmen.

This year's district is too tough to play in with little inexperienced kids. Bearden doesn't need to do that and Farragut gets schooled.

Farragut University - ". . . And also i think Bearden's best player is a JUNIOR. RYAN FORD. Get used to that name people, the kid can field like none other and also has a very good stick."

Well F.U., you might not be able to see reality when it comes to Bearden's senior aces dominating this district, but we can all agree that BEARDEN'S RYAN FORD is THE dominant middle infielder at this end of the state--smooth fielding and a stick that strikes fear into the hearts of all opposing pitchers.

Also looking at Farraguts preseason preview on the TBR website shows why they are in such sorry shape this year. Not only are they without a sure handed middle infielder like RYAN FORD --but they are forced to depend on TWO little freshmen.

This year's district is too tough to play in with little inexperienced kids. Bearden doesn't need to do that and Farragut gets schooled.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. ARE YOU RETARDED????? Hahah. Ryan Ford is a very good player, don't get me wrong. But he still has alot of learning to do. He is in no way dominant. And Farragut doesn't have a good middle infielder????? UH....CURT POWELL???? Does that ring a bell?? He's started since his freshman year and has a state championship. And we only have one freshman middle infielder?? Nicky Delmonico, and he is a heck of a player.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. ARE YOU RETARDED????? Hahah. Ryan Ford is a very good player, don't get me wrong. But he still has alot of learning to do. He is in no way dominant. And Farragut doesn't have a good middle infielder????? UH....CURT POWELL???? Does that ring a bell?? He's started since his freshman year and has a state championship. And we only have one freshman middle infielder?? Nicky Delmonico, and he is a heck of a player.

Ol' Rod Delmonico was a piece of work. Isn't Nicky a 17 year old freshman? I know he is old for his grade. We played him in Summer ball....

F.U.:

Please read what people write before you start the childish namecalling.

I wrote that in the Farragut season preview on the Tennessee Baseball Report website it showed that Farragut was going to depend on 2 little freshmen this year one is little nicky the other is an lhp. This is proof that farragut is having a down year where it has to rely on such inexperienced players. I did not write that the hadmirals had 2 freshmen in the infield.

Both would be lucky to play JV for Bearden because Bearden's loaded with big, strong upperclassmen.

And Ryan Ford will show both little curt and little nicky how middle infield is played and how middle infielders can hit.

GO DAWGS

I think Farragut & Bearden need to start another thread.

S-D was not at the playday in Seymour. It was between Heritage, Halls, Seymour, and Sevier Co.

Heritage stayed with Seymour for a while. One scrimage was 7-7, not sure about the other, or the scrimmage with Halls.

Sevier Co held its own with Halls, tying 2-2 and beating them 9-7. They then lost pretty bad to Seymour 13-1. They showed their youth against Seymour and got rattled.

Seymour pitched Todd Ogle against SC. He looks tough! Low to mid 80s with ability to hide pitches well. Very tough on righties. Seymour had Heritage twice in their other scrimmage.

Hats off to Seymour and their crew! Field was in great shape considering all the weather! Real good preseason atmosphere.

Halls did have a catcher get hurt, thought he broke his hand, hopefully not and prayers go out for him.

Anybody else scrimmage yesterday? Maryville? Farragut? Bearden? W-B? LC?

F.U.:

Please read what people write before you start the childish namecalling.

I wrote that in the Farragut season preview on the Tennessee Baseball Report website it showed that Farragut was going to depend on 2 little freshmen this year one is little nicky the other is an lhp. This is proof that farragut is having a down year where it has to rely on such inexperienced players. I did not write that the hadmirals had 2 freshmen in the infield.

Both would be lucky to play JV for Bearden because Bearden's loaded with big, strong upperclassmen.

And Ryan Ford will show both little curt and little nicky how middle infield is played and how middle infielders can hit.

GO DAWGS

Curt Powell was all district last year and won a state championship his freshman year, him not making Bearden's team is a joke.