EAsy and hard Lanes!

Pba Kid

David,

If your a good bowler it should not matter what house you bowl at or which house is better. Good bowlers adjust no matter what. And on the topic about you being 3rd best in state no there were people better but you know i was the best on the team in 06.. I had coaches come up to me and ask me if i was bowling the next year when i went to watch my brother Stephen bowl and i told them no i graduated and the coaches said thats good because they didn't wanna face me.. I mean i believe if they would have had state that year i cold have went there and done really well. And i have mad respect for for the bowlers that i bowled because why your trying to beat them they had earned my respect. Im moving on man im going to be the assistant for Overton next year and im going to help them do what i wasnt able to and thats get to state. Our year the team fell apart at regions and i hated it because i bowled awesome but i want these kids and my brother to have a better opportunity then i did.Man listen me and you been cool for awhile but its not cool to get on here and try and pick arguements with other people. And i know for a fact you have not bowel 17 300 man why you trying to lie...Listen this topic is totally bogus like i said if your good you can bowl anywhere no matter what and thats that

o i wasnt saying this topic because i stunk i was just seeing like what other people thought about lanes and stuff... skeeter u r good and me nad you was like the best on the team but in regions i bowled better than you but ya me and u are the only ones that got the points for the team..iam not saying iam the best and yes i do have 17 300 u havent bowl me in a while so u dont know.. but last time we bowled i remeber beating u at tuslcum...lets do it and see who is the better me or u...4 games 1 for warm up and yea.. u just hit me up sometime...are u going to the usbc open in new mexico?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o i wasnt saying this topic because i stunk i was just seeing like what other people thought about lanes and stuff... skeeter u r good and me nad you was like the best on the team but in regions i bowled better than you but ya me and u are the only ones that got the points for the team..iam not saying iam the best and yes i do have 17 300 u havent bowl me in a while so u dont know.. but last time we bowled i remeber beating u at tuslcum...lets do it and see who is the better me or u...4 games 1 for warm up and yea.. u just hit me up sometime...are u going to the usbc open in new mexico?

I wasnt saying it to start anything. Me and You were the bests. But we both bowled amazing in regions if the team would have bowled better.we bowled about the same though and i mean the only reason i said i was better is because of average. Your right i havent bowled with you in awhile so idk but you havent bowled with me in awhile either lol...Yea i had an off day that day... Thats fine ill bowl you i have nothing against that and no im not going i mean im going to do my tournements around here and then im moving up...

Haha, I agree. You have no room to talk. You have probably never shot a 700 series David. Coaches did not rank you 3rd in the state. You weren't even 3rd best on your team. You were probably the 4th or 5th best on your team.

chris lane i have a 824 series nice try..and i got the ring and patches for it to show..chris lane you have nothing in state u are going to get your butt handed to...i was right there at the page patch why didnt u say something to me....ok how did i only lose 2 matches my senior year and one was some a dude from ihs (had a game of his life) and the other was from a dude from page started with a e..no1 shot over 5 pins me like i never got killed....chris lane you have nothing to say you have never bowled me or anything...i bowled ben when i was in senior year and killed him and bowled his brother and kill both of them...so when u r ready to step up to the plate and bowl iam ready when u r...i will be at state and i will be lookign at them scores...you shoot....and the chs vs mj game was a joke because u put that dilln guy on your team ( that couldnt bowl at the start of the year because of grades) ( was put off the roster and then some how gets grades up and puts him back on the roster in regions...you cant do that and i told your lil coach that and she was like oh w/e and the mj coach knew about it she wasnt going to say anything unless chs win at the end " i know i was going to ? it but , they are the underdogs i will let them bowl and enjoy it. If they win i will say something." Mjhs coach

I wasnt saying it to start anything. Me and You were the bests. But we both bowled amazing in regions if the team would have bowled better.we bowled about the same though and i mean the only reason i said i was better is because of average. Your right i havent bowled with you in awhile so idk but you havent bowled with me in awhile either lol...Yea i had an off day that day... Thats fine ill bowl you i have nothing against that and no im not going i mean im going to do my tournements around here and then im moving up...

yep yep we will bowl sometime...it is kool iam not trying to say anytihng....but I DONT LIKE PEOPLE LIKE CHRIS LANE that talks crap when he never bowled againest me...i know a girl that could kill chris lane in bowling...heather wiillams will kick his butt lol

yep yep we will bowl sometime...it is kool iam not trying to say anytihng....but I DONT LIKE PEOPLE LIKE CHRIS LANE that talks crap when he never bowled againest me...i know a girl that could kill chris lane in bowling...heather wiillams will kick his butt lol

Hey Pba Kid how do you know me and when did u ever come to Pikeville and beat me? I've been on here and looking at your posts and all ur doing is trying to get things started. These are discussion forums not sit here and talk crap to these people. I dont even know who you are so im a little confused man. If you have input about a topic throw your 2 cents in but don't sit here and talk crap. No need in any of this. Also i just wanna congratulate Michael Porier, sorry if i spelled it wrong lol, for striking all the time lol. You have been a machine all year from what I hear. That is nasty bro keep it going man maybe you and my brother will duke it out in singles because talent wise you 2 are the best in the state in my eyes. Ive watched you guys since you were about 12 or so and you 2 have worked harder on your game than any 2 people ive met. Congrats and good luck ill see you guys on Thursday morning.

Kyle Barnes

Pikeville College

Hey Pba Kid how do you know me and when did u ever come to Pikeville and beat me? I've been on here and looking at your posts and all ur doing is trying to get things started. These are discussion forums not sit here and talk crap to these people. I dont even know who you are so im a little confused man. If you have input about a topic throw your 2 cents in but don't sit here and talk crap. No need in any of this. Also i just wanna congratulate Michael Porier, sorry if i spelled it wrong lol, for striking all the time lol. You have been a machine all year from what I hear. That is nasty bro keep it going man maybe you and my brother will duke it out in singles because talent wise you 2 are the best in the state in my eyes. Ive watched you guys since you were about 12 or so and you 2 have worked harder on your game than any 2 people ive met. Congrats and good luck ill see you guys on Thursday morning.

Kyle Barnes

Pikeville College

Hey Kyle,

I know you dont know me but you have seen me. Im Stephen's brother. Man i have mad respect for you and your bowling ability. I always wanted to bowl you in city and stuff but never got the chance i wanted to test my skills against the best in the state and thats you... So i have tons of respect for you. About the State Singles dont count out Stephen i would love to see him vs. Brandon or him vs. Micheal it would be great.. And dont worry about David he always talks just let him say what he wants.

man that skeeter kid is crazy he acts like were related

well every1 i bowled stephen today and i beat him 2 out of 5 games and good job on the wins...i cant say much but all i can say is think God iam not bowling you in state! i think you got it...but i heard the barnes guy was bowling great today...and lil chris lane had a 159 lol that is not going to make it big boy...maybe if u get out of the whitey tightes and put your pants down you might get up in the 200+ games where u need to be at...i seen u bowl i know u can do it...but i dont think you will in state...

i still know my baby heather can beat u....lol heather..i know u want to say something...so say it...

stephen i saw that lil kid beside us have a 173 lol and he was like he was like 5 lol MAYBE THAT WAS CHRIS'S BROTHER LOL !

Kyle Barnes

Pikeville College

Hey Kyle thanks man. I can't wait to see Brandon in the individuals. I know he's going to be up there. Your lil bro has definitely got the skills, and he has the attitude to top it off. It's always good competition to bowl him. Good luck to him and all of the others bowling in individuals, and team(and that includes you Stephen). Congrats Walker Valley for a great season and a good match up yesterday with us. Same goes to Smyrna, who as I hear, put up a good match with Soddy.

....and just for the record........Go central /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

ohh and you were close kyle...its poirier. But at least only one letter lol

See you all Thursday

Hey Kyle thanks man. I can't wait to see Brandon in the individuals. I know he's going to be up there. Your lil bro has definitely got the skills, and he has the attitude to top it off. It's always good competition to bowl him. Good luck to him and all of the others bowling in individuals, and team(and that includes you Stephen). Congrats Walker Valley for a great season and a good match up yesterday with us. Same goes to Smyrna, who as I hear, put up a good match with Soddy. ....and just for the record........Go central /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ohh and you were close kyle...its poirier. But at least only one letter lol See you all Thursday

yea good luck to you too and congrates on the bowler of the year nomonation.

Hey Kyle thanks man. I can't wait to see Brandon in the individuals. I know he's going to be up there. Your lil bro has definitely got the skills, and he has the attitude to top it off. It's always good competition to bowl him. Good luck to him and all of the others bowling in individuals, and team(and that includes you Stephen). Congrats Walker Valley for a great season and a good match up yesterday with us. Same goes to Smyrna, who as I hear, put up a good match with Soddy. ....and just for the record........Go central /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ohh and you were close kyle...its poirier. But at least only one letter lol See you all Thursday

yea good luck to you too and congrates on the bowler of the year nomonation.

Kyle Barnes

Pikeville College

kyle its david i bowled next to you at pikeville and i bowled with u and chris at symara..u know who iam i will talk to u at state if u r there and then u will know when u see my face