8AAA

TheRaider

Keep working hard CC /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

you know we will. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It looks like the coach will bring us up to a higher level of play, though sometimes I question his techniques.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Alright whats the deal with Tully now? Weather/Sickness? whats really going on with my old Alum. I hate. Absolutely Hate seeing my team not even getting to play.

MJUHB please pm me if this is something too bad for the boards, I've tried to call richie but haven't gotten through. Please somebody fill me in as to whats going on with Tullahoma.

Alright whats the deal with Tully now? Weather/Sickness? whats really going on with my old Alum. I hate. Absolutely Hate seeing my team not even getting to play.

MJUHB please pm me if this is something too bad for the boards, I've tried to call richie but haven't gotten through. Please somebody fill me in as to whats going on with Tullahoma.

tullahoma 1-1 franklin co

they've had 8 cancelled(field and the weather) games already so they half to play 5 games next week

the 1st half tonight we controlled the ball the half but the kids couldn't finish

2nd half they changed their formation with a new sweeper and he scored the own goal for the franklin co goal I THINK

the own goal was debatable on who had it i thought the franklin co player had it

I'm back JOE

I can't believe your boys tied with FC. I thought they (FC) would be improved with MR. Hanaway {hope it is spelled right Jim} helping thier new young 1st year coach,but this is a suprise! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I'm back JOE

I can't believe your boys tied with FC. I thought they (FC) would be improved with MR. Hanaway {hope it is spelled right Jim} helping thier new young 1st year coach,but this is a suprise! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

1st half we controlled possession and the 2nd half franklin co had more of the ball so i don't know

we should have won 1-0 but the franklin co goal was crazy i don't know who scored it

i don't know if it was a own goal by our sweeper or the by a franklin co player