8AAA

TheRaider

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of Columbia's players have been starting or playing considerably for the last two years now so I will be disappointed if they fail come out on top of the district.

That is a good thing, but shelbyville is bringing in so much talent in this freshman class it is insane. With the return of the zach thompson, and dylan reed. this group has a very bright future for them

That is a good thing, but shelbyville is bringing in so much talent in this freshman class it is insane. With the return of the zach thompson, and dylan reed. this group has a very bright future for them

Yes i think Shelbyville will win district because they have a strong defense with players like seth jamison and zach thompson plus a good offensive group like joey jackson and another hispanic kid who is amazing "sorry i dont know the name" plus i dont know how many players they graduated but i dont think it was many....if any

columbia has a new coach so he should go conservative like he did with the girls

with greenway and cross gone at tullahoma i don't know how they will create or score goals

i think coffee co and shelbyville will play for the district title

i agree tullahoma will be in trouble losing both cross and greenway also coffee county improved alot last year compared to years past but i still think it will be a tullahoma shelbyville district title game........we know tullahoma lost key players but who some players that other teams have to replace?

Im not just saying this because im on the team so don't get me wrong im thinking that coffee county is looking good this year most of the starters are returning and thats a major plus and we have a lot of senior leadership which ive learned from football that thats important lol...im thinking that if our seniors step up and take control then we'll have a great year.