Kudos to the Tigers and Coach Cordero

Nainten

Just wanted to give a haughty "Congratulations!" to the Arlington Tigers who became the top team in the North District of Regon X. The program is in its fourth year of existence and graduating its first senior class. This year they had well earned wins against Cordova, Bartlett, Germantown, and Bolton, while giving Collierville all they could handle in one dual. Coach Cordero has done a heck of a job getting that program running from scratch. Best of luck to the Tigers the rest of the way!

BTW congrats to G'town on their win vs Brentwood.

Surely you'd know. You were there weren't you?

I was told it was Brentwood, and when I replied, "Wow. How'd Germantown pull that off?" I received a shrug and an "I don't know".

Thanks for the correction.

I was indeed there.

And Germantown did it because they flat out matched up well with the team Brentwood Academy brought down that day. I have said it and heard it said many times, duals come down to match-ups.

Maybe next time you can make it on out /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />.