Marion @ Grundy

MCRoadWarrior

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man alive I hadn't checked out this post since the first page. It has got out of hand a lil. I will throw my two cents worth in on the game but I dont know a whole lot about the game, I was just an assistant coach under the Coach K of the Big8(I get more credit than I deserve). Oh well Grundy by 7 because I think that Grundy's coaches will adjust better throughout the game(not taking anything away from Marion's coaches) and I think Seagroves and company are getting more consistent. Like someone wrote before me Teddy will show up and get his, he always does that how he was coached. And the Henegar kid is definitely a D-1 prospect and I think is AAU ball this summer will get his name out all over the Southeast. I may be wrong on all this, I have been before.

Hey Marion folks! I need some help. I saw some nice lady on the Marion side at the game Jan. 11 who was selling Girl Scout cookies. Well I can't find anyone up here doing it and I need to order a bunch to send to the war zones. My old company at the 101st is headed back for another tour and I need to take care of the troops.

If anyone knows who that was please tell her to come see me at the game tomorrow so I can place a good order.

Thanks!

No back to the heated discussion...... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

DL.

hahahahaha.....new chant of the year " who is this guy? " -while pointin at marion's coach- HAHA...DP i saw u smile when it came, don't lie just cause coach roberts might read this /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i did have a smile on my face, and i don't think anyone is goin to get mad at that except maybe two married people that post on here... anyway, you goin to the game?

Well it looks like due to some unfortunate events I might be able to see the game tomorrow night. I am hyped to see this battle, and to see my youngest son Boo Shrum play.

I am looking foward to a good one.

[/quote Well im glad to see that u will be able to make this one Whowitit sorry it coulndnt be under better circumstances but anyway some of the Marion boys will be glad to hear ur coming two especially as for the game Marion must take good shots and rule the boards-and pick the RIGHT D to play as everyone has posted zephan a.k.a.(TEDDY)will get his points cause he was taught to be a scorer at an early age at Tracy - Cody-Jermey-Coperio-Baliey will have to play like they did against So Pitt get ready the place will be rockin-cant wait to see this one Good Luck Warriors /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />