Who's the best in West Tennessee this year

Linedriver

Martinez, to a post you made earlier about CBHS fastest 9 vs. anyone elses fastest 9 in a race , you say yall would win........ Well thats like sayingBartletts strongest 9 vs. CBHS OR anyone else in the states strongest 9 we would win in a fight ........ get real and GET OVER YOURSELF AND YOUR SCHOOL ...... and remember your in a baseball forum not the TRACK FORUM .......

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martinez, to a post you made earlier about CBHS fastest 9 vs. anyone elses fastest 9 in a race , you say yall would win........ Well Bartlett strongest 9 vs. CBHS OR anyone else in the states strongest 9 we would win in a fight ........ HA HA HA HA HA .... GET OVER YOURSELF AND YOUR SCHOOL ...... and remember your in a baseball forum not the TRACK FORUM .......

Remember your on the baseball forum, not the wrestling or weightlifting forum.

Martinez, to a post you made earlier about CBHS fastest 9 vs. anyone elses fastest 9 in a race , you say yall would win........ Well thats like sayingBartletts strongest 9 vs. CBHS OR anyone else in the states strongest 9 we would win in a fight ........ get real and GET OVER YOURSELF AND YOUR SCHOOL ...... and remember your in a baseball forum not the TRACK FORUM .......

you know whats funny, the whole time i have been on here, i have just messed around and tried to make people mad, get real i dont care if were the best or the fastest or the strongest or the smartest, who gives a s***, and its people like you and others who get so mad when all i'm doing is f****** around and writing stupid sugar and and if u think im reatarded get over yourself cause all the bartlett people are getting upset and saying stupid s*** also. Get a life i'm just fuc*ing around with everyone,

Drew shut up! Man I go to CBHS and I know you and you are the 1 walking around like your a bad___. Dude just shut up you are just confirming the fact that you are a idiot. You are trying to stir something up with the bartlett baseball team for no reason at all. I know most of them and they are humble athletes. Most of CBHS and Bartlett are friends so why do you all of a sudden have a problem with them? You werent just messing around because you talk about it at school all the time. Just shut up. You are giving the brothers a bad name.

Drew shut up! Man I go to CBHS and I know you and you are the 1 walking around like your a bad___. Dude just shut up you are just confirming the fact that you are a idiot. You are trying to stir something up with the bartlett baseball team for no reason at all. I know most of them and they are humble athletes. Most of CBHS and Bartlett are friends so why do you all of a sudden have a problem with them? You werent just messing around because you talk about it at school all the time. Just shut up. You are giving the brothers a bad name.

Man don't stop now - I'm hooked on this stuff. Can't sleep at night without a fix. This is way better than soap opera drama - "who's better, CBHS or Bartlett", "who's faster Martinez or Carl Lewis", "who has the best bunting team and will it matter", "what if CBHS and Bartlett did play each other - would either team actually lose?" Tune in next post for more exciting - - - - nothing, absolutely nothing!!!

you know whats funny, the whole time i have been on here, i have just messed around and tried to make people mad, get real i dont care if were the best or the fastest or the strongest or the smartest, who gives a s***, and its people like you and others who get so mad when all i'm doing is f****** around and writing stupid sugar and and if u think im reatarded get over yourself cause all the bartlett people are getting upset and saying stupid s*** also. Get a life i'm just fuc*ing around with everyone,

What do you get out of trying to make people mad . Im sure most of Bartlett dont care about who is faster or stronger either but I do know that no one here cares to hear you talk up CBHS just because Bartlett is getting recognition for a great 2007 season and returning most starters..... and for sure no one cares to watch you sit hear and pretend like a spectator or fan like you have in some of your past posts and talk yourself up .... GROW UP!!!!!! but to the flip side it does give us something to laugh about

its funny you say that, cause i actually dont, and i dont have a problem with anyone from bartlett, i know pretty much the whole team and good friends with alot of them, and like i said earlier, i hope they win state and have a great year..... now for you, talk all you want cause you wont show who you are and you know what, i dont care, if you havent seen other post i said i hope bartlett does good and wins state. talk all you want, and you can say what you want about me, its funny how i say something and everyone blows up about little stuff, everyone also thinks i dont like anyone from bartlett even though i know alot of them and i'm friends with them so stop talking.

What do you get out of trying to make people mad . Im sure most of Bartlett dont care about who is faster or stronger either but I do know that no one here cares to hear you talk up CBHS just because Bartlett is getting recognition for a great 2007 season and returning most starters..... and for sure no one cares to watch you sit hear and pretend like a spectator or fan like you have in some of your past posts and talk yourself up .... GROW UP!!!!!! but to the flip side it does give us something to laugh about

FOR THE LAST TIME I'M GOING TO SAY THIS, I AM NOT JEALOUS OF BARTLETT, I HOPE THEY HAVE A GREAT YEAR AND WIN STATE!!! DID I NOT SAY THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR A TENTH TIME. I AM GOOD FRIENDS WITH ALOT OF THEM, AND ALL I WANT IS THE RING, WE'LL NEVER PLAY BARTLETT CAUSE OUR COACHES HATE EACH OTHER, AND OUR ONE TIME IN THE SUMMER WE HAD A CHANCE TO, WE BLEW IT. ON THAT NOTE, ITS FUNNY HOW EVERY BARTLETT FAN BLOWS UP WHEN SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING little ABOUT THEM EVEN IF IT IS GOOD. AND LIKE I SAID I WANT BARTLETT TO DO GOOD, NOT BAD BUT GOOD AS IN WIN STATE OR A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IF THEY HAVE THE CHANCE TO!!!! STOP THINKING I HATE BARTLETT CAUSE I DONT AND IF I WENT TO PUBLIC SCHOOL AND COULD PLAY FOR ANY COACH, IT WOULD BE COACH CLARK BECAUSE HE IS A GREAT COACH!!!

its funny you say that, cause i actually dont, and i dont have a problem with anyone from bartlett, i know pretty much the whole team and good friends with alot of them, and like i said earlier, i hope they win state and have a great year..... now for you, talk all you want cause you wont show who you are and you know what, i dont care, if you havent seen other post i said i hope bartlett does good and wins state. talk all you want, and you can say what you want about me, its funny how i say something and everyone blows up about little stuff, everyone also thinks i dont like anyone from bartlett even though i know alot of them and i'm friends with them so stop talking.

your right you did root bartlett on for a title again this year , as I do for CBHS .... but we are referring to you talking up yourself here . Your right it is little stuff , but it gets old real quick when your using 3rd person talking about yourself in every other post you put on here . and Why would you go and say what you did about two of the players if you claim to be such friends with them ??

your right you did root bartlett on for a title again this year , as I do for CBHS .... but we are referring to you talking up yourself here . Your right it is little stuff , but it gets old real quick when your using 3rd person talking about yourself in every other post you put on here . and Why would you go and say what you did about two of the players if you claim to be such friends with them ??

and your right, it is dumb as H*** about me talkign about myself and i hate talking about myself, yall probably dont believe me but i mean i have said stupid stuff on here, but who hasn't. but i talked the other players up because they dont get ANY credit at all for how good they are and how they play the game so thats why i talked about michael and wayne in some posts. but for once everyone needs to stop just trying to get mad and talk to me when they can talk to all the other people in the thing, its just i guess im the sore thumb who sticks out the most, and i'll stop sayin outrageous stuff, even though some things are true, but trust me i dont hate bartlett what so ever and i expect nothing but a title from them.

From what i have been told through the grapevine, this Leftytooey guy is Mr.Hatfield and you dont go to school with me. Anyway look i just came on to apologize to Heath Hatfield and Jacob Wilson, A. because i the way i worded a previous post made it sound like all i think Heath is, is a cocky ######. What i was meaning to say is if he gets too cocky it could hurt him, but its the same for me, or anyone who plays baseball so I'm sorry for the way I worded it and it is my fault and I take all the blame. 2nd I'd like to say sorry to Jacob Wilson b ecause he isn't a backstabber like people think he is, and he didnt say anything about Heath, I wasn't thinking when i wrote the and I didn't even think when i put Jacob's name in the post, and I'm sorry about that, Jacob wouldn't talk behind anyones back. No one get mad at Jacob, he didn't do anything. It is all my fault that all this blew up and I didn't try to break up teammates and I'm sorry if it seemed like I was. The last thing i want is everyone getting mad at Jacob or anyone and causing any drama, because of something i said that was worded really wrong, and I take full blame, its my fault, I'm sorry. No one be mad at Jacob and I'm sorry Jacob, and I'm sorry Heath, I didn't mean to word it the way i did, and it sounded horrible, and I'm very sorry. Mr.Hatfield if this is you, look i'm sorry, I wasn't trying to talk crap about Heath, I wasn't trying to talk bad about anyone from Bartlett, if it seemed like that, I;m sorry, its all my fault and I take full blame for how it all blew up. And to everyone from Bartlett, I'm sorry if you think i seem to hate Bartlett and I'm jeal0ous, because yall are crazy because i'm happy for the season they had last year and i hope they have another great season this year. I'm sorry about all this, and good luck this year in your up coming season.