Probable DII duals match-ups

barbwire

Going soley by Matman individual rankings this is how things will most likely match up. This is a highly scientific model proven by MIT/NASA methods - (over beer and wings)

Ryan vs Baylor

Wrestler rank wgt rank Wrestler

Maurizi 3 103 1 Watson

Simpson 4 112 2 Manley

Griffith 2 119 4 Doster

Brewer 3 125 1 Whitaker

Bateman 6 130 1 Cole Hayes

Austell 2 135 6 Stavrum

Marchetti 1 140 3 Chanse Hayes

Hussey NR 145 NR Shuford

Miller 1 152 2 Popp

Wesley 2 160 4 Idlette

Goodrum 1 171 4 Helton

Mix 1 189 5 Mackey

Clanton 2 215 6 Scott

Hermann 1 285 6 Watson

Now if you have enough cold beverages and mix in a pile of wings, add in a Purple Bus going 70mph meets a Big Red Bus going 70 mph, you can deduce that if you add all the rankings together, taking into account it is like golf and the lowest score wins.

Remember, Highly scientific......... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ryan = 29 vs Baylor = 45

Looks like we have a winner!!! Anybody else hungry for Hooters????!!!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going soley by Matman individual rankings this is how things will most likely match up. This is a highly scientific model proven by MIT/NASA methods - (over beer and wings)

Ryan vs Baylor

Wrestler rank wgt rank Wrestler

Maurizi 3 103 1 Watson

Simpson 4 112 2 Manley

Griffith 2 119 4 Doster

Brewer 3 125 1 Whitaker

Bateman 6 130 1 Cole Hayes

Austell 2 135 6 Stavrum

Marchetti 1 140 3 Chanse Hayes

Hussey NR 145 NR Shuford

Miller 1 152 2 Popp

Wesley 2 160 4 Idlette

Goodrum 1 171 4 Helton

Mix 1 189 5 Mackey

Clanton 2 215 6 Scott

Hermann 1 285 6 Watson

Now if you have enough cold beverages and mix in a pile of wings, add in a Purple Bus going 70mph meets a Big Red Bus going 70 mph, you can deduce that if you add all the rankings together, taking into account it is like golf and the lowest score wins.

Remember, Highly scientific......... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ryan = 29 vs Baylor = 45

Looks like we have a winner!!! Anybody else hungry for Hooters????!!!!!

Interesting concept but the math doesn't work. I am sure the score will be closer and I think your system has picked the wrong team.

Interesting concept but the math doesn't work. I am sure the score will be closer and I think your system has picked the wrong winner.

That a way BOOOOOOOOOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Tell this son of a gun that it ain't going down that way.

This isn't VA is it???

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Boys, boys, Please read my original post again and find the sarcasm in it. That is what these boards are for, isn't it?

I admit this was just my feeble attempt at humor because we all know rankings mean absolutely nothing when it comes to such a colossal dual meet.

I was just adding some levity to what is sure to be the best meet of the year.

State championship on the line, these kids will bring so much more to the mat that night on both sides. They know what is at stake and rankings or not.... as they say...

That is why they wrestle!

That a way BOOOOOOOOOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Tell this son of a gun that it ain't going down that way.

This isn't VA is it???

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey BOOOOOYEEEEEEE. I really did get down there didn't I? That must have been my intellectual side coming through(?). Or maybe I am getting passive because the boys in blue on this board ain't no fun any more. Actually, I think I am getting old, and it was late in the day (nap time- low blood sugar, etc.). One thing is for sure- it was definitely not VA. She is a h--l of a lot more aggressive than that.

Boys, boys, Please read my original post again and find the sarcasm in it. That is what these boards are for, isn't it?

I admit this was just my feeble attempt at humor because we all know rankings mean absolutely nothing when it comes to such a colossal dual meet.

I was just adding some levity to what is sure to be the best meet of the year.

State championship on the line, these kids will bring so much more to the mat that night on both sides. They know what is at stake and rankings or not.... as they say...

That is why they wrestle!

Good try. It is kind of scientific. Matman does a great job of ranking. Mmmm the only common opponent I can remember is Cleveland. Cleveland beat FR and Baylor beat Cleveland 53-15. Makes me think Baylor has a Chance. I do appreciate you trying to stir it up, I miss McCallie.

Good try. It is kind of scientific. Matman does a great job of ranking. Mmmm the only common opponent I can remember is Cleveland. Cleveland beat FR and Baylor beat Cleveland 53-15. Makes me think Baylor has a Chance. I do appreciate you trying to stir it up, I miss McCallie.

you do realize when ryan wrestled cleveland they were without herrmann, mix, and so therefor ryan was forced to bump several wrestlers up.

One scenario if the match starts @ 103 with these line-ups

Maurizi 3 103 1 Watson maj - 0-4

Simpson 4 112 2 Manley fall - 0-10

Griffith 2 119 4 Doster dec - 0-13

Brewer 3 125 1 Whitaker fall - 0-19

Bateman 6 130 1 Cole Hayes dec - 0-22

Austell 2 135 6 Stavrum fall - 6-22

Marchetti 1 140 3 Chanse Hayes maj - 10-22

Hussey NR 145 NR Shuford tech - 10-27

Miller 1 152 2 Popp dec - 13-27

Wesley 2 160 4 Idlette dec - 16-27

Goodrum 1 171 4 Helton fall - 22-27

Mix 1 189 5 Mackey dec - 25-27

Clanton 2 215 6 Scott dec - 28-27

Hermann 1 285 6 Watson fall 34 - 27

Final 34-27

heck of a meet, coming down to the last match!!!!

I tried to be as conservative as possible with falls, but there are bound to be a couple on either side.