Will the SP Pirates become more of a BB contender with their gym is co

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've heard this kind of behaviour is uncharacteristic of him...maybe not...

I've got a lot of respect for south pittsburg having had my butt handed to me by #75 and their other lineman in football this year....but that attitude #30 has will get him in trouble if he doesn't calm it down....kid needs to understand that if DB had pressed charges, he could have ended up being suspended from the rest of this season AND next football season, something i know all kids in SP care about, not to mention the possibility of #30 being in jail or going to trial right now seeing as how the whole incident is on tape....

I've got a lot of respect for south pittsburg having had my butt handed to me by #75 and their other lineman in football this year....but that attitude #30 has will get him in trouble if he doesn't calm it down....kid needs to understand that if DB had pressed charges, he could have ended up being suspended from the rest of this season AND next football season, something i know all kids in SP care about

Why doesn't SPitt suspend him? He assaults another kid after the game and, because charges are not pressed, he's playing the rest of the season?

Why doesn't SPitt suspend him? He assaults another kid after the game and, because charges are not pressed, he's playing the rest of the season?

Actually, I think he is suspended for like five games. I believe the rest of the regular season and maybe a couple of district tourney games. That spells trouble with playing marion again without really their only big man.

I've got a lot of respect for south pittsburg having had my butt handed to me by #75 and their other lineman in football this year....but that attitude #30 has will get him in trouble if he doesn't calm it down....kid needs to understand that if DB had pressed charges, he could have ended up being suspended from the rest of this season AND next football season, something i know all kids in SP care about, not to mention the possibility of #30 being in jail or going to trial right now seeing as how the whole incident is on tape....

Old Pirate has no connection to the basketball team and only relies on the talk of others. That said, #30 was reportedly a young sophmore who had been removed from the lineup prior to the end of the game in an attempt to cool him off. He apparently reacted to something said during hand shakes. "NO EXCUSES" here, he has reportedly been dismissed for 5 games by the principal. OP says, Mr. Pratt has sent the message loud and clear about this kind of behavior. The player does not have a history of this type of conduct. It will not be tolerated by the school officials.The students will learn quickly, there's a new sheriff (warden) in town.

Ole Professor Beene times have returned. Get-em ....... Warden Pratt.

wow, you never cease to amaze me with all of this fince jumper crap!! So what that people decide to change schools. Doesn't it happen at every school? Bet all of the south pitt players are home grown, huh? I bet the pirates don't have any kids from anywhere else, say Bridgeport or Stevenson? Surley not. What about the basketball coach, he is from marion. I know he would never admit it, but i bet you he regrets leaving the team that marion has now more and more everyday!! Truth is that every school has guys that change schools for one reason or another, and if you want to talk about football championships, go to the football board, this thread is about basketball.

Old Pirate says thanks................ Glad I could rattle your cage. Old Pirate says without claiming to know everything............. that SP does not have any active players that have not been there since grade school. OP says you may take some advise of your own, if you exspect all others to give a flip about what you think should be allowed on each message board. OP simply responded to a post that you "jasper folks" constantly put on here spreading crap about various issues. Check the enrollment at the jasper alternative school and find out which school has the most "enrolled". Nuff said.