District 4 A

philip2003

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard the best player in the district wont get the shot to play. Sunbright lost their coach and a ton of seniors, leaving Ryan Hawn to fend for himself for his senior year. I've heard alot of stories about them not having a team, and For this kid to have to sit out his senior year would be a shame. He's extremely talented, but im sure He'll have the oppertunity to play after high school.

I agree with you baseball100, but that means the winner of the district means everything. Top two teams from Region go on. And I dont see this district producing a team that can beat Rockwood. But I think Coalfield and Wartburg will compete for the top spot with the following teams beeing...... oliver springs, sunbright, oakdale, and oneida. ask_me Do you follow this district very closely? cause your prediction was a lilttle farfetched.

I never knew Sunbright to have a baseball team anyway. I see the district like this. 1. OS 2. Oneida 3. Coalfield 4. Wartburg 6A. Oakdale 6B. Sunbright

lol are you bein serious os 1 onieda 2 and coalfield 3 no way. coalfield is gonna be number 1 by a long shot they got 3 new transfers that are as good as melton and newberry. coalfield is the best team in the district and has a GREAT chance of goin to state.

IM sorry rook, i dont see coalfield going 2 state. If they do it will be great, cause i know them kids work really hard down there. I hope them transfers can pitch, cause they have no pitching. Cause i dont think they have any1 that can shut down rockwood or harrimans off. Cause unless some1 got a good pitcher, no1 can shut down rockwoods bats unless they are haveing an off game. And on an off game i still think it will take coalfields A game 2 beat them.

i really think that coalfield and wartburg will battle it out for the top spot and os will put up a fight because they always do every year. it will be a sad year in coalfield if they don't win the district and challenge rockwood for the top spot in the region due to all the hype up their. i don't think their pitchin will be a problem this year cause word is that they have 5 quality pitchers up their in alley, key1, key2, johnston, warwick, and the doughty kid. i just dont see how you all can say that they can't handle harriman and rockwood. i watched all these teams play last season and they will all be contenders. coalfield and rockwood in the region champ. thats my prediction. but it is baseball and it is a funny sport so who knows what is going to happen.

i really think that coalfield and wartburg will battle it out for the top spot and os will put up a fight because they always do every year. it will be a sad year in coalfield if they don't win the district and challenge rockwood for the top spot in the region due to all the hype up their. i don't think their pitchin will be a problem this year cause word is that they have 5 quality pitchers up their in alley, key1, key2, johnston, warwick, and the doughty kid. i just dont see how you all can say that they can't handle harriman and rockwood. i watched all these teams play last season and they will all be contenders. coalfield and rockwood in the region champ. thats my prediction. but it is baseball and it is a funny sport so who knows what is going to happen.

IM sorry 2 bust your bubble, but 2 compete for a region championship. YOu have 2 have 1 kid you can put on the mound that can shut the other team down. 4 or 5 quality pitchers is good, but you still have 2 have that 1 kid that can hold the other team to 1 or 2 runs. And coalfield dont have a kid that can hold rockwood to 1 or 2 runs. ANd when they played last year rockwood didnt even throw there top 3 pitchers. But they will this year cause all they hype coalfield is getting. And the score will be worse than it was last year.

They key boys are from clinton. I think? Never heard of the Johnston kid? not sure why they came to coalfield? And Rockwood has Brazielle (sp?). Has Coalfield ever faced him or even Zak Duncan? Duncan in my opinion is the best righty Rockwood has. He can throw some serious gas. 87-88 I think? With A big hook. Alot of teams will be lucky to hold Rockwood to 2 runs an inning this year. haha. and I'm still not completely convinced that Coalfield wins that side of the district. but I'm pretty convinced Rockwood wins their side. Way too much talent on that team for them not to win it. I don't know if there are any pitchers around here that can slow down rockwood. Maybe not be a team in the state that can slow them down?

They key boys are from clinton. I think? Never heard of the Johnston kid? not sure why they came to coalfield? And Rockwood has Brazielle (sp?). Has Coalfield ever faced him or even Zak Duncan? Duncan in my opinion is the best righty Rockwood has. He can throw some serious gas. 87-88 I think? With A big hook. Alot of teams will be lucky to hold Rockwood to 2 runs an inning this year. haha. and I'm still not completely convinced that Coalfield wins that side of the district. but I'm pretty convinced Rockwood wins their side. Way too much talent on that team for them not to win it. I don't know if there are any pitchers around here that can slow down rockwood. Maybe not be a team in the state that can slow them down?

winning the district and region wont be a cake walk for rockwood. they still will have to show and and play hard evey game in order to win. you never know what one bad hop can do to a team until it happens. Now dont get me wrong, Rockwood is my pick to win both district and region, but they will still have to play at the same level of intensity every game. Go Tigers.