Riverdale's Verge, Pope, and Smith...

tdntn

The trio will stick together and become Skyhawks at UT Martin /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations to all three...perhaps a Riverdale alumni takeover brewing in the OVC? (with the 2008 class and alumni already playing)

EDIT: DNJ Article

http://dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/...SPORTS/80128015

RIVERDALE CLASS OF 2008:

Travis Lilienthal - MTSU

David Spurlock - FSU

Joseph Grimes - TTU

David Sumrall - Navy

Michael Pope - UT Martin

Ladarrius Verge - UT Martin

Trey Smith - UT Martin

...and it almost feels like I'm forgetting someone? 4 out of 5 on the Offensive Line playing college football /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations to all /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Congrats to this fine group of young men on a great choice of a school. They are getting a STEAL for sure!! Also congrats to Coach A for helping get these young men noticed and following through with the college recruiters for them.......say what you want about Coach A's methods but he has definitely helped get more kids signed in just two yrs than the past coach EVER did. Way to go Riverdale and Coach A. Keep taking care of your players past the season! Way to represent our region!!

Congrats to this fine group of young men on a great choice of a school. They are getting a STEAL for sure!! Also congrats to Coach A for helping get these young men noticed and following through with the college recruiters for them.......say what you want about Coach A's methods but he has definitely helped get more kids signed in just two yrs than the past coach EVER did. Way to go Riverdale and Coach A. Keep taking care of your players past the season! Way to represent our region!!

Just curious...who should be in college playing ball that is not ?

Amazing to get three kids to go to the same school. A great football school at that. They play south flordia and Auburn next year

A road game in Tampa on opening week will be a heck of an introduction to college football for these 3 young men...wonder if it will be hot down there? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

schedule appears to work well for me, i will try to be in Clarksville for UTM @ AP on Sept. 20th and in Cookeville for UTM @ TTU on Oct. 18th. both will be lesser travels than to a UTM home game

as long as schedules dont conflict with a big MTSU game, you know thats where my loyalty rests lol. Lilienthal a member of the Blue Raider family aswell. still trying to find out what Verge was thinking by passing them up (Spurlock for that matter too) /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=". Na lol congratulations to all the R'dale family /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

A road game in Tampa on opening week will be a heck of an introduction to college football for these 3 young men...wonder if it will be hot down there? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

schedule appears to work well for me, i will try to be in Clarksville for UTM @ AP on Sept. 20th and in Cookeville for UTM @ TTU on Oct. 18th. both will be lesser travels than to a UTM home game

as long as schedules dont conflict with a big MTSU game, you know thats where my loyalty rests lol. Lilienthal a member of the Blue Raider family aswell. still trying to find out what Verge was thinking by passing them up (Spurlock for that matter too) /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=". Na lol congratulations to all the R'dale family /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are you serious? MTSU or FSU? Congrats to all for their inidvidual accomplishments.