• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain this...

West beats CAK last year..

CAK does not have Brandon Tarr

West returns essentially the same team from the win

How are they ranked ahead of Knox West even in a mock poll???

Wait.... Brandon's not playing?!

Come on, Saklokus... where is the love? You are still mad about making a "B" on that science test in 6th grade, aren't you?! (actually, I don't think you ever made below an A in anything!) We did have some fun times, though. You are now a junior?

West will show what they are made of this season. I think this is their year to shine. Don't get to ruffled about the rankings. I can barely keep my district ranked, let alone what MJUHB does and keeps all divisions across the state ranked!

Show Dickson Co. some love travelled to siegel and lost one zero in a game that DC should have won

Don't sweat it. You guys should relish (I hate that word, can't believe I just used it) the idea of being an unknown. People will find out more than they want to know come Independence Tournament. My prediction is you end up 14-3 (Plus or minus a game or two for tournament semis and finals) for the regular season. Running away with the district title. If you continue to improve perhaps an upset of Hendersonville or Brentwood in a sectional match. Best of luck.

Riverdale, no where to be found in the top 40, dominated number 12 ranked Shelbyville in a scrimmage on Thursday. Once again no respect given by mjuhb to the Warriors. They will turn a lot of heads this season after a disappointing one last year. I hope that is why they are not ranked- because of last season. Let it be known, last year is over.

I was surprised by last years record as well. I definitely thought they would have done better. I think Riverdale will compete for the district title, the talent is there. I am quite sure that is why you are ranked the way you are ranked. Remember, it's just a ranking, nothing really matters till district tourament anyway. Win all your games up to that point and loose the first game in district, you're out.