State prediction for D1 and DII

Mulloy5

I think that CBHS will have a good shot at winning it. I guess you could call them a "wild card" but i don't think so at all. they are very skilled and are well coached. They have the best faceoff man in the state and the best attackman in william franklin. MUS is my favorite because they were extremely skilled and very young. they only lost about 4 seniors, if i'm not mistaken, so their entire team will be back...that says a lot. and no offense, but how can you pick a 2nd year team (baylor) to win a state title? Now, i can't judge because i have never played them or seen them play, but the idea of it just seems unlikely. I think it will be between Father Ryan/ brentwood in the division and i guess cookeville in the other...(i dont know any other teams in that division)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based off of last year and who the rosters have coming back:

1. MUS

2. MBA

3. CBHS

4. McCallie

I think the key to this year will be who can develop their younger, supporting players over the course of the season. I haven't seen or heard anything about any of them since last year, but it seems like a lot of feature guys have departed.

sorry hoss but brentwood wont be makin it to the chip this year

Um you are really wrong about that statement we lost only 3 seniors last year and have pretty much all of our d and middies returning and the top goalie in the state from last year. We beat you last year with out some of our best middies. Good luck scoring goals on our all state goalie and getting past the defense. Brentwood is going to win the divison and win it all this year.

Um you are really wrong about that statement we lost only 3 seniors last year and have pretty much all of our d and middies returning and the top goalie in the state from last year. We beat you last year with out some of our best middies. Good luck scoring goals on our all state goalie and getting past the defense. Brentwood is going to win the divison and win it all this year.

that's a pretty bold statement yourself. brentwood did beat ryan last year but we also had one of our best attack out with the flu and one of our top d-poles and 2 other seniors skipped practice the day before so they didn't even play. so as you can see, if you were injure and so were we...we didn't have a completely fair game. we will just see this year...but i would go with my team, father ryan. our goalie made all-state in D1 so it will be a defensive battle and one of our dpoles made all state LSM. We also only lost 6 seniors. in reality, or on paper, our teams look eaqualy matched. lets put the smack talking aside and settle it on the field.