Temple @ Chattanooga Arts & Sciences

patriot3

It is the post-Skogen era. They used to show up and be loud. Did they do pep rallies the last couple of years.

I must have missed the games they were loud in. I haven't seen them w/a good student section since the 80's. I've been told the new principle, who's in her 2nd year, doesn't allow pep rallies. I'm not sure about the principle before her.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the post-Skogen era. They used to show up and be loud. Did they do pep rallies the last couple of years.

Unfortunately you are correct... in the post-skogen era we have struggled getting the support we used to have....the school needs to do something to get the atmosphere back...

How is D. Hampton? Has he been playing well of late? 100%? or still nursing that hamstring?? I think if he is 100% we have our work cut out for us- without him at 100% Temple by 5...

I went to a couple grace-temple games. Not sure who was cheering for Temple but someone was. Seemed to me they even dressed up and had signs. There was a large crowd at the state championship game as well. (large for a small school)

Grace students have been pretty disrespectful to Temple in the past, which seems to have been a rallying cry for Temple students to try and fight back a little.

Temple dismisses school (K5 - 12) for those who want a bus ride to the state championship games and the kids all sit together.

But you're right, there is a drop off in fan support at Temple this year. My feeling is that if the administration would attempt to help the kids organize themselves with a pep club or something they could turn it around.

Grace students have been pretty disrespectful to Temple in the past, which seems to have been a rallying cry for Temple students to try and fight back a little.

Temple dismisses school (K5 - 12) for those who want a bus ride to the state championship games and the kids all sit together.

But you're right, there is a drop off in fan support at Temple this year. My feeling is that if the administration would attempt to help the kids organize themselves with a pep club or something they could turn it around.

Maybe people just jumped off the bandwagon.

I hope he s 100%, i m tired of hearing about it, it doesnt take a month to get over a hamstring! I m not trying to be to negative, i m just tired of evrybody trying to use him as a excuse for the way CSAS is playing. Now in saying that, CSAS isnt playing that bad are they? I know its tough when you loose your leader but is there not anyone else who can step up and fill his shoes??????

I hope he s 100%, i m tired of hearing about it, it doesnt take a month to get over a hamstring! I m not trying to be to negative, i m just tired of evrybody trying to use him as a excuse for the way CSAS is playing. Now in saying that, CSAS isnt playing that bad are they? I know its tough when you loose your leader but is there not anyone else who can step up and fill his shoes??????

Actually hamstring injuries are hard to come back from with out a lot of time. but with that being said he is fine from what I hear they are still strugling a bit probably just getting backacclimated to having him on the court. not playing last night against sale creek wasnt a good thing in my opinion but oh well, I still pick the 3rd street boys by 15

Actually hamstring injuries are hard to come back from with out a lot of time. but with that being said he is fine from what I hear they are still strugling a bit probably just getting backacclimated to having him on the court. not playing last night against sale creek wasnt a good thing in my opinion but oh well, I still pick the 3rd street boys by 15

Why in the world would you not play him if he s 100%???? SAVING HIM FOR LATER, gotta be kidding me. Hamstring injuries are nt that hard to recover from at his age, are the coaches just saving him for the post season playoffs or what? Better play him now were you can have him back on his game and back in shape.

Why in the world would you not play him if he s 100%???? SAVING HIM FOR LATER, gotta be kidding me. Hamstring injuries are nt that hard to recover from at his age, are the coaches just saving him for the post season playoffs or what? Better play him now were you can have him back on his game and back in shape.

??????????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="