Temple @ Chattanooga Arts & Sciences

patriot3

Why in the world would you not play him if he s 100%???? SAVING HIM FOR LATER, gotta be kidding me. Hamstring injuries are nt that hard to recover from at his age, are the coaches just saving him for the post season playoffs or what? Better play him now were you can have him back on his game and back in shape.

Coach 2seamfastball,

Dontay went to the Dr. the day of the Grace game and the doctor told him that he wasnt 100% yet, but he could warm up and see how if feels and go from there.

The Dr. also said that if he was to re-agrivate it then it could take up to another 4 weeks for him to be back.

So Coach 2seamfastball what would you have done? Had him play in a meaningless game and risk getting hurt? or Have him not play and come back and be ready come tournament time?

CSAS has 7 games left before the end of the season, he will be back in shape and CSAS will be ready for the playoffs.

Best Regards

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach 2seamfastball,

Dontay went to the Dr. the day of the Grace game and the doctor told him that he wasnt 100% yet, but he could warm up and see how if feels and go from there.

The Dr. also said that if he was to re-agrivate it then it could take up to another 4 weeks for him to be back.

So Coach 2seamfastball what would you have done? Had him play in a meaningless game and risk getting hurt? or Have him not play and come back and be ready come tournament time?

CSAS has 7 games left before the end of the season, he will be back in shape and CSAS will be ready for the playoffs.

Best Regards

First rule as a coach 1) Dont listen to parents or kids advice or a wannabe, now in saying that what test di /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> d the doctor run to know he was nt a 100% yet, BUT go out there and see how it feels and go from there?????? If he wants to be back in basketball shape he needs to be out there playing everybody knows laying out for to long will cost you in the end. I dont want him to re injure it but if time to play then play. Best regards as well

Hampton is 100%. Has played 2 games already. He will play Friday. There will be no excuses for either team. BTW, CSAS is 16-4. They didn't look dominating while Hampton was out but they did ok. This is the time of year that CSAS peaks and I'm looking for another dominating performance Friday. CSAS by 15.

Ol Coach Breaken23 makes it sound like he s out until further notice /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> , i m glad to see he s back and someone on here is not looking for an excuse on there already great season with or without him.

In what way have Grace students been disrespectful?

Most of the give and take between Temple/Grace has been good natured, but a few years ago the Grace student section went over the line (no need for details), which probably intensified the rivalry a bit. Everything seems to be cool now, but my original point was just that Grace games bring out more Temple fans than any other because of the rivalry.

My thoughts:

CSAS will win. Not by as much as last time, but it won't be too close in the end.

Look for the game to be evenly played most of the way through except for one 4 minute stretch where CSAS will take control and go up by double digits. And from there Temple won't recover enough for things to matter.

Okay, here's what's going to happen. Temple is going to jump out to an early double-digit lead that will hold through the first half. The Patriots will go to the locker room frustrated and enter the 2nd half with no idea how to turn it around. 2 Crusaders will pick up their 3rd fouls early in the 3rd and will be replaced by subs that will struggle with the Patriots pressure. CSAS will close to within 4 points at the start of the 4th quarter, and will eventually wear Temple down and win by 6. The following week CSAS fans on CoachT will debate whether the game was won because of, or despite Coach Dragoo.

Okay, here's what's going to happen. Temple is going to jump out to an early double-digit lead that will hold through the first half. The Patriots will go to the locker room frustrated and enter the 2nd half with no idea how to turn it around. 2 Crusaders will pick up their 3rd fouls early in the 3rd and will be replaced by subs that will struggle with the Patriots pressure. CSAS will close to within 4 points at the start of the 4th quarter, and will eventually wear Temple down and win by 6. The following week CSAS fans on CoachT will debate whether the game was won because of, or despite Coach Dragoo.

you are cray for one about the game and two the only reasons why CSAS fans "DEBATE" is because someone will ask the question do you think coach dragoo let up because he went to temple or somthing bogus like that and we have respect for him so we take up for him! i already said it once and i will say it again CSAS by 12

Its really not the fans its that dragoohater person who got cut, and now thinks CSAS's coaching staff is the worse coaching staff on the planet