Official Mr. Basketball Ballot in my hands

CoachT

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryilles good defense is more of a reflection of teams they play not being able to shoot consistently from the perimeter. They play zone or a soft man. Damron cannot match up on the defensive end with the Jared Stephens of the World.

I guess to make myself perfectly clear. I would hate to see the Mr. Basketball award to become an award for the best offensive player as opposed to the most complete player.

I agree. Just because a player can dunk a ball or block a shot doesn`t make him a Mr. Basketball. Much, much more to it than that.

Reginald Buckner is the only player in 1-A with high Major D-1 offers peroid.

Best player in 1-A peroid.

Mr. Basketball 1-A peroid.

Legend you are so wrong about that! You called me dumb on one of my post a couple of days ago..That was my bad on me saying Buckner was at Westside last year..But Buckner is not the only one with a high major offer..Now you don't know what ur talking about! Im just gonna leave it at that..And Buckner IS NOT the best player in 1a. I believe MR. Basketball MJ Brown has something to say about that.

I don't know about east and west Tennessee but imo the top 4 AA players in Middle Tennessee would have to be Z Mason and Hunter Miller from CPA, John Jenkins from Station Camp and Chase Dunn from Livingston Academy. Mason and Miller may be one of the best 1 - 2 punches in the state aka Stockton to Malone. Jenkins and Dunn can flat out put points on the board. But more importantly all 4 of these kids are just great kids period.

Correct me if im wrong on this..Chase Dunn didnt get into double digits against Union City at the Battle of the State Tourny in Nashville. If he did he barley did. But no doubt is a good ball player. MJ Brown went on to win MVP in that tourny as well.

Correct me if im wrong on this..Chase Dunn didnt get into double digits against Union City at the Battle of the State Tourny in Nashville. If he did he barley did. But no doubt is a good ball player. MJ Brown went on to win MVP in that tourny as well.

According to the Tennessean, Dunn had 16 against Union City, but didn't have his best game. Brown had 18 for Union City. Dunn averaged 25 for the tourney, dropping 30 each on Brentwood Academy and Independence. The LA/UC game wasn't LA's best performance, for sure.

Legend you are so wrong about that! You called me dumb on one of my post a couple of days ago..That was my bad on me saying Buckner was at Westside last year..But Buckner is not the only one with a high major offer..Now you don't know what ur talking about! Im just gonna leave it at that..And Buckner IS NOT the best player in 1a. I believe MR. Basketball MJ Brown has something to say about that.

Coacht I thought you said you didnt want anyone talking bad about other players. Why is this guy talking about Reginald Buckner. I never said anything in this post about MJ Brown I never even said his name, but this guy is talking about Buckner. Thats not right.

UT Martin or Union University not a High Major offer. lol!!!

Coacht I thought you said you didnt want anyone talking bad about other players. Why is this guy talking about Reginald Buckner. I never said anything in this post about MJ Brown I never even said his name, but this guy is talking about Buckner. Thats not right.UT Martin or Union University not a High Major offer. lol!!!

Small Privet E. Williams St. George

Large Privet L. McDonald Briarcrest

1A Reginald Buckner Manassas

2A Z. Mason CPA

3A Terico White Craigmont

I'll give my vote for AA Mr.Basketball to Justin Blake of D.C.

Took a three win team to District champs, regional champs, sub-state champs and to state in one year.

Made All-District team,All-Regional team, and All-State team last season.

Made first team All-West TN -JACKSON-SUN

Knocked down 109 three pointers in a half a season.

Leading scorer for DC 2ND ON TEAM IN REBOUNDS, STEALS, AND ASSIST.

Team is currently ranked 2nd in state AP polls. has eight d-1 offers and expected to receive others.

Leader on and off the court, demands a double team, and must be picked up from half court.

Blake has scored 1000pt's in a season and a half. Could have more ,but is on a team that has six players averaging double figures.

Quiet and respectable off the court, but a terror on the court to opposing teams, demanding a box and one defense against him every game.

You have made your opinion clear and that is certainly your right. We'll agree to disagree.

Flash don't waste your time with r&b63 he is a Maryville hater from way back if Jordon played any where else especially at central he would be backing him 100%. I personally think hes still bitter about heltons collapse over here a few years ago when he had 17 point halftime lead and puked it up.