Elliot Leaving MBA

BuckLateral

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been somewhat misinformed. From the "E" school, but not much experience. Young...........engergetic, alumni................................................quite a step down from the ole dogs who have been running the show.....................is there a shift of power going on in Nashvegas????

you along with the other idiots were talking about this same shift of power last spring. I would have thought 13-0, unprecedented student and alumni support, and another gold ball would have been enough to make you realize that.

You looked like an idiot then and you still do now. Change is normal and is often a good thing. Fresh new ideas has already proven to be better than old stagnat ways.

Uh...........sorry bub........you must have me confused with someone from last year. I do know this........MBA has went through alot of change this offseason..........MUCH more than last...........but like I said.........time will tell. The powers that be are aligning............and its not all good for the royalty downtown.

The things that make this interesting is that after many years at MBA, Elliot decides to go to BA. That has to be hard to swallow for many people over on West End. Just makes that rivalry even more heated.

Mediamogul, are you allowed to tell of who might be the new Defensive Coordinator at MBA?

Well, I'm not sure "allowed" is the right word, but I will tell you this.........he is young, alumni,........many will scratch thier heads...........but................he could do a good job........I guess time will tell..........good pedigree anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

Who all have they lost since the end of the season?

James Counce Sr returned to Dyersburg ,where he had been coaching for 5 or so years before last year. James Counce Jr returned to Henry Co, where he grew up. Floyd Elliot move over to Brentwood Academy. I hate to see them go but MBA will be fine.