CSAS Lady Patriot Basketball

alexthegr8

The district tournament will be played at Livingston Academy in Livingston Tn. The region will be played in Gordonsville Tn.

Hey Devil,

I just saw your reply to my little topic about new TSSAA rule changes. It was in jest (which means fun moron) I agree that some teams recruit like maybe JACKSON COUNTY in Gainesboro. We dominte AA so move us down.....No wonder you think its okay to move all the private schools up. Like beating up on those A schools....lol. Talk about recruiting. What else is there to do up there than have year round basketball...lol

If there is a list of Teams that recruit and have been "working out unofficially" forever

The old Shelbyville may have been at the top, but Jackson County is 2nd

P.S. Only my friends can call me Idiot. To you its Mr. Idiot

To all others on this thread I apologize for my comments but the Devil had some smart a-- comment for me elsewhere and this is where I found him. I will not post on this thread again. SOrry again

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Devil,

I just saw your reply to my little topic about new TSSAA rule changes. It was in jest (which means fun moron) I agree that some teams recruit like maybe JACKSON COUNTY in Gainesboro. We dominte AA so move us down.....No wonder you think its okay to move all the private schools up. Like beating up on those A schools....lol. Talk about recruiting. What else is there to do up there than have year round basketball...lol

If there is a list of Teams that recruit and have been "working out unofficially" forever

The old Shelbyville may have been at the top, but Jackson County is 2nd

P.S. Only my friends can call me Idiot. To you its Mr. Idiot

To all others on this thread I apologize for my comments but the Devil had some smart a-- comment for me elsewhere and this is where I found him. I will not post on this thread again. SOrry again

If you were a "Plus Member" you could send me a "private message" . I did say you were an idiot and so did alot of others as well after making the statements that you did in the public/private debate. I do remember anothor poster calling you a clown or should i say "bozo" so i guess as the old saying goes "if the shoe fits wear it" . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If you are trying to "hunt" me down become a plus member so we can and discuss whatever you like, i'm not hard to find! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I thought the schedule had Upperman for the region??? Maybe I looked incorrectly??

It was suppose to be played at Upperman but they declined to host it when 7A voted on playing the district at Livingston Aca. So TSSAA wouldn't allow us to have the tourney at LA because they said it would be to far of a drive for District 8A (a whole other arguement i won't get into) so we moved it to Gordonsville H.S.

The funny thing about this site is that everyone thikns their team is unbeatable. No team is unbeatable. Im not saying CSAS will win the sub state but some you people are so narrow minded it would be so funny if you actually lose. I tink the Patriots were unbeatable until about 12 hours ago

On a side note.... you would think that a team that is such a lock to go to Murfreesboro would at least know how to spell it. There is no 2nd U, G, or an H in Murfreesboro

Please. This is turning into English 101 instead of sport talk....I'm just stating the facts, but some people cant bear the thought of losing when they know they're not as good as other players. If we want to get into spelling class, then a simple word like "think" isn't spelled t-h-i-k-n-s OR t-i-n-k, since you spelled it wrong twice. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Just a side note... but since it is sport talk, let's drop that subject and discuss facts. First of all, I'm not a Jackson Co or Clarkrange player, fan, graduate, what have you...I've seen them play and know that they've got game. I AM a big fan of h/s girls' sports here in Chattanooga and keep up with pretty much every single a team in Region 3a. So please, if you're going to assume I'm from JC or Clarkrange then check your facts first. It seems like I'm not the only one so sure that particular teams are going to play in some state games.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Gluestick is from Temple, last time i checked that school was located in Chattanooga. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I think icecold is some punk 13-yr-old kid that doesnt have their facts straight...but thank you for knowing what you're talking about!!! People these days... I AM from Chattanooga and a fan of h/s girls sports in region 3a. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Props to you midtensportsfan!

Believe me the teams from JC and C'range won't overlook them but CSAS won't win either and you can book that! It must be nice to know that if you have a "decent" team that you have absolutely no competition for the region crown. CSAS wouldn't make it to the region in District 7A let alone win it.

SO TRUE!

Believe me the teams from JC and C'range won't overlook them but CSAS won't win either and you can book that! It must be nice to know that if you have a "decent" team that you have absolutely no competition for the region crown. CSAS wouldn't make it to the region in District 7A let alone win it.

Id be willing to bet that CSAS could make top 4 in that district. Looks to be only two good teams in it and the rest just beat each other.

Midtensportsfan what happened with Clarkrange only winning by 10pts lastnight?

Id be willing to bet that CSAS could make top 4 in that district. Looks to be only two good teams in it and the rest just beat each other.

Midtensportsfan what happened with Clarkrange only winning by 10pts lastnight?

It's not very difficult to be in the top 4 of a district. Just look at teams like Silverdale in district 5a and LV in district 6a................idk what happened to Clarkrange. Who did they play?

Best kept secrect in the state???? Pa leez!!!!they lost to lookout valley in the disctict 6a tournaments. What happened to the dominant presense we've seen all year?

lilc3 like you said earlier in this thread its tournament time and anything can happen. Lookout Valley played a great game and CSAS played horrible and ended up losing.

They came back in the consolation game and beat Whitwell #2 seed by 28.

I would say that Grace/Temple girls arent to happy with the possibility of facing CSAS in the first round of the district /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

lilc3 like you said earlier in this thread its tournament time and anything can happen. Lookout Valley played a great game and CSAS played horrible and ended up losing.

I would say that Grace/Temple girls arent to happy with the possibility of facing CSAS in the first round of the district /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

My call...CSAS takes this one EASY. They're on a roll right now and should be playing their subs at least by the 3rd qtr. A blowout for sure. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

that's true, anything can happen. I think temple will be ready, but as far as who wins, i'll say CSAS is very likely to take it. They will be on a high from their last win against Whitwell, and temple will be on a low from losing their district championship to their rival team Grace. But im still holding strong to the theory that in the tournaments, anybody can beat anyone on any given night.

We will see /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />