Loudon at Stone Memorial?

heartofstone3

Redskin--Nation

Your comments regarding injuring players shows a TOTAL lack of class. I've got no problem with your cheering and spirit as long as you refrain from profanity. You do a great job painting up and getting your guys fired up and ragging the opposing players. I think at times you've actually been funny like the "Walden- Who's your Daddy" shirts. The line should stop there.

I've coached several guys that play against each other in this district and they have nothing but respect for the other top players in the league. I'm sure if you would ask Gasper or Eller if they would like to see Walden, Sharp, Gouldie or any body else hurt the answer would be NO! I don't know what axe you've got to grind with the Stone folks but to take pride in breaking someone's nose or arm for that matter and threatening or wishing that he breaks a leg is CLASSLESS and REPREHENSIBLE!

Everett is an excellent football player and plays basketball like it's football. I don't think that shoving an airborne basketball player into the wall shows how good a football player you are....and it's not like Fox is the first one he's done that to. You didn't see the tough guy antics with Harrison Smith and he was a much better, stronger football player. But you don't see the Stone or Catholic people on here wishing he would get injured and ruin his football career.

Do you even play any sports?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redskin--Nation

Your comments regarding injuring players shows a TOTAL lack of class. I've got no problem with your cheering and spirit as long as you refrain from profanity. You do a great job painting up and getting your guys fired up and ragging the opposing players. I think at times you've actually been funny like the "Walden- Who's your Daddy" shirts. The line should stop there.

I've coached several guys that play against each other in this district and they have nothing but respect for the other top players in the league. I'm sure if you would ask Gasper or Eller if they would like to see Walden, Sharp, Gouldie or any body else hurt the answer would be NO! I don't know what axe you've got to grind with the Stone folks but to take pride in breaking someone's nose or arm for that matter and threatening or wishing that he breaks a leg is CLASSLESS and REPREHENSIBLE!

Everett is an excellent football player and plays basketball like it's football. I don't think that shoving an airborne basketball player into the wall shows how good a football player you are....and it's not like Fox is the first one he's done that to. You didn't see the tough guy antics with Harrison Smith and he was a much better, stronger football player. But you don't see the Stone or Catholic people on here wishing he would get injured and ruin his football career.

You make several great points!!! And I can't really answer the question for him, but if I was guessing I would say no. If he played a sport he wouldn't let Coach T do his talking, he would do it on the court or field or whatever. Harrison Smith is ten times the football and basketball player everett is. and 20 times the person.

Redskin--Nation

Good reply !!! I'm sure the answer to your last question is NO. It takes character to be an athlete at this level. Redskin--nation certainly does not have this or anything else it takes to play sports.

redskin--nation,

I just love your vast knowledge concerning the GPA's of the Stone Memorial students. Personally I find your vendetta against Stone rather nauseating. All I can say is it would not be a good thing for you to ever bring a child into this world when you act like such a moron. Your threats and yes, they ARE threats on Everett's behalf can get you in trouble legally these days and you really should should consider that before you make them. I would think that someone with a GPA such as yours might already know that.

And for what it's worth, how much money a persons daddy makes doesn't make him a better person. It's how a young man or ANYONE for that matter conducts themselves both on or off the court/field or whatever, that counts. It's known as having a good heart and MORALS! Intentionally hurting someone in sports (not the sign of a good athelete) or in life and then having people BRAG about it and MAKE THREATS are the sign of a poor pathetic soul. Now go work on that GPA!

Ben made a mistake last year... With that being said he is one of the best kids you will ever meet. Anyone close to Ben will tell you that. I would be honored to have a son like him. Don't let a mistake of a 16 yr old tarnish what he really is. That is an outstanding student and person!!!

see the thing is you all have made ben everett up to some monster that he is not so any threats are made to poke fun of the hate rid you have towards him

I am not a ben everett fan by no means. But I would garantee that he does not want you on here running your mouth about him intentionally hurting players. I know he meant to push fox last year, however he didn't mean to hurt him either time, this year or last. I'm sure everett is an ok guy that doesnt want his "FRIEND" to be telling people on the internet how he is going to break a players leg. And Im not bringing money into this but I have met Harrison Smith and he is not some rich snobby kid. He is an All American athlete and person, and just because he was blessed with a father who supported him financially does not mean he is any less of a person.

1ST how can you say smith is 20 times the person as everett, is that because smith daddy has money and everetts dad works hard for what he earns. 2nd I am a two sport athlete on the football field and tennis court, and have a better GPA than most students at either of your schools.

So you're in the marching band and you play tennis. Congratulations. What instrument do you play?

Ben made a mistake last year... With that being said he is one of the best kids you will ever meet. Anyone close to Ben will tell you that. I would be honored to have a son like him. Don't let a mistake of a 16 yr old tarnish what he really is. That is an outstanding student and person!!!

I certainly didn't want to spin this into a Ben Everett bashing. But Fox wasn't the first person he has taken a cheap shot on. His sophomore season he shoved Ryan Walden into the wall at the end of the game on a layup also. It was heated enough that the Catholic players were sent to the locker room without shaking hands for fear of retaliation. This was explained to Coach Wells who apologized. I also never intimated that Smith was a better person than Ben, just that he was a much better football player that didn't play basketball like a football player. I've talked to Ben and his father and I'm quite sure they are good folks. Ben's dad does work hard for his money but so does Harrison's dad. It just happens to be in a more lucrative field. I liked Ben enough to ask him to play on an AAU team made up of several guys from this district. I'm happy he's got the opportunity to play at the next level and hope he makes the most of it.

My whole point was that as an athlete (which you claim to be) you never want to see anyone injured especially from a threatened cheap shot. That's when I felt you had crossed the line of athletic and fan decorum. I've complimented the Redskin Nation several times and have even talked to several of them after the games.

Irish,

I didn't take it that way. You are nothing but class and always have been. Just wanted to let everyone know that Ben is a great kid and a teacher favorite at loudon. Irish your probably the best and most knowledgeable poster on this site. I really understood what you meant I just wanted to let everyone know that Ben is a great kid. He does play rough. Harrison Smith is one of the best athletes I've ever seen and has always been a class act as well.