Chattanooga's Top 3 Players

dadoffour

Brainerd Historically has been good but up until about a year or two ago they had fallen off tremendously. nobody is hating on howardI put their 3 best players in my top ten but stop thinking they are just head and shoulders above everyone else. in the 80's and 90's Brainerd was head and shoulders above everyone else they dominated the city for about 20 years Howard has not dominated the city that long. Once again they are good but they are not the only good team in the city

Get real! CHeck TSSAA and see how many times Howard has gone to the State tourney. we produce the johnny taylors, reggie whites, sirlee masons, terdell sands, rashard jennings, charles morgans. and many other athletes. If anyone in the city beats Howard often it will be brainerd but in this city its Howard Brainerd and everybody else when it comes to bball! Brainerd still is a good team and is the second or third best in the city them or Red Bank. In the past 10 or 20 years how many teams in the city have had their way with howard? So hate on Hustlintiger Haters!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect you for speaking the truth you said what many in the city feel. But Honestly I dont see anyone better than Ricks, Taylor and Harper. Not saying that no one else is good. Hampton, Cook& Moore, Toe Joe, Geoff and Brandon Herman are all good players but I think these three are better.

I can feel were your coming from and i respect that, we just must agree to disagree------Go Tigers.

Get real! CHeck TSSAA and see how many times Howard has gone to the State tourney. we produce the johnny taylors, reggie whites, sirlee masons, terdell sands, rashard jennings, charles morgans. and many other athletes. If anyone in the city beats Howard often it will be brainerd but in this city its Howard Brainerd and everybody else when it comes to bball! Brainerd still is a good team and is the second or third best in the city them or Red Bank. In the past 10 or 20 years how many teams in the city have had their way with howard? So hate on Hustlintiger Haters!

dude calm down. why are you so bitter Im not hating on howard I just said howard has not been as dominant as Brainerd remember Howard has stil never won a ring. i was hoping they would last year and I hope they will this year and im not alumni or a fan but they deserve one especially since they got a real coach to replace leroy.

My point is stop acting like they are the only two good teams in the city because they are not

dude calm down. why are you so bitter Im not hating on howard I just said howard has not been as dominant as Brainerd remember Howard has stil never won a ring. i was hoping they would last year and I hope they will this year and im not alumni or a fan but they deserve one especially since they got a real coach to replace leroy.

My point is stop acting like they are the only two good teams in the city because they are not

They are the best two! Outside of Howard who in the city can beat Brainerd. Who do you root for? The guy said it right when he said he doesnt like Howard, I can really respect that because that is how most people feel in this city. I dont like Tyners football program and I root against them. Why? because they are good. People want to see the powerhouses lose. Just like you. I bet if you post who you like it is a team that Howard has beat easily but you probably wont even post it

They are the best two! Outside of Howard who in the city can beat Brainerd. Who do you root for? The guy said it right when he said he doesnt like Howard, I can really respect that because that is how most people feel in this city. I dont like Tyners football program and I root against them. Why? because they are good. People want to see the powerhouses lose. Just like you. I bet if you post who you like it is a team that Howard has beat easily but you probably wont even post it

I am a CSAS fan. There you go they didnt play Howard this year. I dont always root against the best team my senior year I was pulling for Tyner to win the state in football even though I went to CSAS, had friends at Brainerd Tyner City Howard etc. but I was pulling for Tyner to win the state. What Howard does in the post season has no bearings on the fate of CSAS's season yes I AM pulling for Howard to win the state. Check the other threads when all the west tn people swear Howard doesnt have a chance I am always pulling for Chattanooga teams and I dont even live there anymore

I am a CSAS fan. There you go they didnt play Howard this year. I dont always root against the best team my senior year I was pulling for Tyner to win the state in football even though I went to CSAS, had friends at Brainerd Tyner City Howard etc. but I was pulling for Tyner to win the state. What Howard does in the post season has no bearings on the fate of CSAS's season yes I AM pulling for Howard to win the state. Check the other threads when all the west tn people swear Howard doesnt have a chance I am always pulling for Chattanooga teams and I dont even live there anymore

Oh ok! but I was right. You pull for a team that we beat OFTEN. Thats your bitterness for Howard.

Oh ok! but I was right. You pull for a team that we beat OFTEN. Thats your bitterness for Howard.

I have never shown any bitterness towards Howard. If I was going to be bitter towards anybody it would be brainerd because the only time we EVER beat Brainerd was in a JV game in 97. I am not biter towards Howard. What part of "I want Howard to win the state in AA" do you not understand

They are in single A and they recruit! With all that said they still wouldnt beat Howard or Brainerd! Look at what Howard did to the state champs last year on their floor. 20 plus baby its a difference

tmac, man...you do a lot of boasting and its funny as heck cause it's all true - Howard and Brainerd do rule the city in basketball - but at the end of the day, street cred ain't recognized. Until Howard wins a state championship - they'll be view as second tier behind every school that has, regardless of classification. So what, Howard beat Temple last year - Temple's still the state champs!

tmac, man...you do a lot of boasting and its funny as heck cause it's all true - Howard and Brainerd do rule the city in basketball - but at the end of the day, street cred ain't recognized. Until Howard wins a state championship - they'll be view as second tier behind every school that has, regardless of classification. So what, Howard beat Temple last year - Temple's still the state champs!

So when you say street cred what are you getting at or refering to? Weak division play gets no love when you have to stomp with the big dogs. Our wins are racked up along with our great treat tradition and our rich alumni that include record setting college bball players, 1st round NBA pick, and NFL players and 1 NFL Hall of Famer! WHat list does temples include? Oh yeah UNDER INVESTIGATION! We may be a lot of things at Howard but we are proud and cheating will never be one of them. WHen this city is mentioned in bball Brainerd and Howard are always mentioned because like I said before its Howard Brainerd and everybody else! At least you know I do speak the truth