Jeremy Sexton - Temple

Dontay Hampton - CSAS

Stephen Cook - CCS

Phillip Jurick - East Ridge

Carter McMasters - Grace

Darius Ricks - Howard

Dominique Taylor - Howard

Tim Benford - Red Bank

I'd take this group. Can we make it down to 3?

Shanausey (sp) from grace is better than McMasters...only because he works harder...

Ill take

Phillip Jurick - East Ridge

Dominique Taylor - Howard

Dontay Hampton - CSAS

But thats jus me. you cant really go wrong with Coniglio's list.

Jurick is awful! This list is for players that are good now. Jurick is lazy, does not work. The good thing is that he has not been coached yet and will develop into a decent player if he decides to stop listening to how good he is.

Taylor from Howard and Macduffie from Red Bank are both great choices. Think how good these guys could be if they were actually coached and played year round. B-ball is all Jurick does and this is what he done with the off season? Please, gimme a break!

Since i'm more of a district 6 AA fan this year i'm gonna have to say.

Stephen Cook (Chattanooga Christian)- can score with the best of them and dish the ball of really well. Can play great defense. And he is well coached. By far the best point guard the city has to offer.

Darius Ricks- (Howard)- great player. Makes the big plays when called on. Great mid range jumper. Would like to see him get more aggresive on the offensive end because no one in his district can stop him

Domique Taylor (Howard)- Great potential to be the best in the city. College coaches should be pouring in calls. he is very long and with his 6'6'' frame he can handle the ball really well and can shoot the ball too.

I love this list right here.

Jurick is awful! This list is for players that are good now. Jurick is lazy, does not work. The good thing is that he has not been coached yet and will develop into a decent player if he decides to stop listening to how good he is.

Taylor from Howard and Macduffie from Red Bank are both great choices. Think how good these guys could be if they were actually coached and played year round. B-ball is all Jurick does and this is what he done with the off season? Please, gimme a break!

I agree wholeheartedly on Jurick, i m still figuring out why Tn is wanting him so bad. I know Mr Pearl knows a whole lot more than all of us but i just dont see it, especially when he cant put up at least 20 pts every game, being that big in high school you should be dominating everybody, everyday.

I agree wholeheartedly on Jurick, i m still figuring out why Tn is wanting him so bad. I know Mr Pearl knows a whole lot more than all of us but i just dont see it, especially when he cant put up at least 20 pts every game, being that big in high school you should be dominating everybody, everyday.

We all know college coaches sign kids based on potential and sometimes that doesn't pan out but if TN thinks they are getting a "diamond in the ruff" then Pearl is crazier than I thought.

Did you see the TN/FL game last night. You think Jurick will be able to run up and down the court wit those athletes? Jurick has a hard time making it to half court in high school games. I hope for his sake and the sake of Chatt. basketball that he gets some touchness somewhere. he doesn't have it now.

We all know college coaches sign kids based on potential and sometimes that doesn't pan out but if TN thinks they are getting a "diamond in the ruff" then Pearl is crazier than I thought.

Did you see the TN/FL game last night. You think Jurick will be able to run up and down the court wit those athletes? Jurick has a hard time making it to half court in high school games. I hope for his sake and the sake of Chatt. basketball that he gets some touchness somewhere. he doesn't have it now.

I agree again, he could nt run with them into the locker room!! But again maybe he ll turn into a Basketball player once he gets up there and gets some D1 coaching. If doesnt pan out he ll loose his scholarship!!!

I agree 100% with both of you- Jurick is a waste of God-given talent... for that matter so is McMasters... both those kids are a freaking waste of 6'11 or whatever they are... I think they will never play again after this year unless they have some major attitude adjustments...but just my opinion and I am also probably biased against them because I hate to see talent wasted...