Tornadoes in Tennessee

Coniglio

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in macon and it hit us hard.Its just unbelievable how much damage that this storm has done.i have friends and family without houses.last time i heard there was twelve confirmed deaths.its going to take a very long time for things to get to as close as normal as they but we just ask for your prayers and that we wont find anymore dead and that people without houses are gonna be ok.my mom works at the hospital up here and she said that within the first little bit that she was up there they already had 50 in the er and that they were lined up in the halls.but please keep us in your prayers and hope that everybody is ok.thanks for your prayers.

My prayers are out for all my native Macon Countians, hopefully there will not be anymore casualties and let the healing start. Macon County has always been a strong-willed community, it will take time but Macon County will bounce back a stronger & closer community. I was able to contact my family and everybody is ok. If anybody can give me an update, I sure appreciate it.

Juan Clariday

MCHS class of 1985

QUOTE(SopH1025 @ Feb 6 2008 - 08:44 AM) http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/index.php?act=findpost&pid=826713342last time i checked this was coacht not the weather channel

]You know, I normally don't resort to name calling but when i read this I called you everything in the book!!

I hope to the good lord you give yourself a morality check...If not, I for one would like to give you one..Since this night I know you have seen what has happened and I have friends that I have grew up with that have lost thier homes and thier family members and even thier churches...

We, coach t members and sports fan's alike may disagree with points and views on different things..but i am safe to say that no one would be so twisted to not care about life. This is sometimes the way we check on each other and works well for most..

If for some reason you are not among the elite on coach t maybe you need to rethink about even posting on here. I know that Coach T has some of the elite members on here and we will not stand for such insentive remarks from a poster

If you are a child like one of the other post suggest you might be, That's just another wake up call for the world of what we got to look forward to in the future with children that think like you..Cause somewhere in your life someone failed, Most likely not your parents...Just you are to blame for your actions..I could go on with this but i just have a couple more things, If there were anything to you. An apology would be a good start, second you better be glad your not with reaching distance...

My hurt and fustration would go across your mouth and backside!! May you always have this on your mind and never make the same mistake twice!!!Goodluck to you in the future you will probably need it.... /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> [/color]

Lets not forget about the people of Hardin County. Two were killed in the storms Tuesday night there.

Sending Prayers from JC fan May God be with all the storm victims, This makes a community pull together and become strong. I consider Coach T a strong community of friends that care for each others well being... Thoughts and prayers will be with all...Good to see so many caring people ,puts faith back in me that people still can be moral..and caring..

Sending Prayers from JC fan May God be with all the storm victims, This makes a community pull together and become strong. I consider Coach T a strong community of friends that care for each others well being... Thoughts and prayers will be with all...Good to see so many caring people ,puts faith back in me that people still can be moral..and caring..

I will second that, from lil ol Baxter. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

sopH1025 deleted their post petty quick so maybe they seen it was wrong to post what they did. I would say it was just a kid that made a bad choice of post something. I would hope if I did something like that no matter my age, I would be man or woman enough to ask for everyone to forgive me, but that is me. I hope that all goes well for everyone that was hit by these storms and survived. For the families that lost their homes and family members I hope and pray for Gods comfort to each of you.

as of now the casuality count is to 18 in macon.keep prayer that the rest of the victims and missing we be ok and found alive.tomorrow night the basketball team is going to be having there game against cannon were sendin out buses to shelters and we are ghoing to have a chilli dinner.were also going to have a place to were you can donate money that goes to the victims of this storm.so if you want to give a donation that will help out with people come to the game tomorrow night and give some money.all donations are appreciated no matter how much or how little.thanks.

as of now the casuality count is to 18 in macon.keep prayer that the rest of the victims and missing we be ok and found alive.tomorrow night the basketball team is going to be having there game against cannon were sendin out buses to shelters and we are ghoing to have a chilli dinner.were also going to have a place to were you can donate money that goes to the victims of this storm.so if you want to give a donation that will help out with people come to the game tomorrow night and give some money.all donations are appreciated no matter how much or how little.thanks.

It would be nice if someone would set up a site to donate for all areas devastated by these storms.

Hey mclightning, for those not going to be in attendance, is there anything set up in Lafayette with an address so folks may mail in monetary donations? I guess that could go for all? I know our prayers are still with all involved.