Who's Next at Franklin County?

TowMater

Hi folks, Anybody got any idea who the new Coach At Franklin County will be? I'm hearing all kinds of rumors, names like Melton of Tullahoma, Carlton Flatt, Austin of Cascade, Sisk of Coffee County and even McCurry exRebel player now coaching out of state. I even heard Colquette from Grundy. Seems like everyone that is anyone is in the running. How about Carson that just took the job at Eagleville?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the 'instant success' expectations there the next Coach needs to be either Bear Bryant or Vince Lombardi. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Even they would NOT have much success seeing with what actually comes out for football vs the 'great in their own mind' that are just walking the halls vs actually coming out and playing!

Rest assured, Flatt will ONLY take a job that has PLAYERS (that can continue the legacy).......therefore this will NOT happen! If the PLAYERS were there.................Britton would still be there!!

Franklin County is going through a rough patch right now..................you had a good man in Mantooth, but separated from him. It will be very interesting to see who will TAKE the job..............very interesting!!

I am familiar with most of the names on the list............but who is Melton??

ole

Melton is currently an assistant coach for Olive in Tullahoma. Olive thinks alot of him.

A very good man may be the next coach and the AD may be assigned to Huntland

Players at FC deserve a good coach. Hope you are right.

I will tell you that the facilities are magnificent at FC. It is a shame that Mantooth was treated like he was there. The guy is a winner!

I agree. He is a class act.