TowMater

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What where your sons three main lifts? Squat, Bench, and

?

Over 1500-lbs is phenominal!

Boy squatted almost 700, Benched right at 400 and cleaned over 300. Could also dead lift almost 500. He wanted to try and match my best at bench when I played pro at 450 but he ran out of time in the weight room. BTW my son does NOT hold the record as that is the norm and not the exception. That is one of the reasons Gaston Miller was so good. Pound for pound lifting he was REALLY good also.

'If' folks REALLY do want him at WC they had better act fast. His fishing partner just got the HC job at Spring Hill and it would NOT surprise me to see Coach B headed there to help Jason.

Isn't he the coach from up north hired by britton? Same guy Sweep Left mentioned as a back stabber?

I was at all the football games for the last two years and can tell people what I witness first hand. Britton is a great guy, super weight room guru and dynamite line coach. He's lacking alot as a head coach but I think with some cordinator experince under a head coach will do just find. I keep reading all about his great acheivments at R'dale and I think that's great. He's not been a good fit in F.C. Doesn't have to be anybody's fault just not a good fit. McCurry name came up last fall from Tullahoma area about him wanting to come back. Several assistant are leaving F.C. so there will room if a coach want to bring some assistants. I heard Carver is looking for something up pass Nashville not sure about that though. I know Suggs and Coleman are leaving.

what does coleman coach? will anyone follow carver? what school is he interested in? many schools looking for coaches all over. is carver a head coach type?

Okay you need to breath...LOL ..Coleman coached DL/RB. I doubt anybody is following Carver. Don't know the School, Carver was a head coach before he came to F.C.