7aaa all-district players

14pioneers

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the season all but wrapped up now, who are the 10 ladies most deserving of all-district honors ? No need to take one from each team, just pick the best 10 ladies in our district . Who's your MVP pick ? I have my list and will post mine later. Trust me, its hard to pick just 10.

Helton from Cookeville should be MVP of the District

Helton from Cookeville should be MVP of the District

My Pick Goes As Follows:

MVP: Morgan Faulkner - Siegel

1. Erin Helton - Cookeville

2. Brittany Cash - White County

3. Icelyn Ellie - Lebanon

4. Shellina Burguess - Riverdale

5. Morgane Swoape - Riverdale

6. Shanice Cason - Siegel

7. Heather Roberts - White County

8. Shelby Campbell - Blackman

9. Blake Nowlin - Blackman

10. Clark Davis - Riverdale

My Pick Goes As Follows:

My Pick Goes As Follows:

Those are mighty fine picks, but the all insightful "swami" sees the list as folows :

E. Helton (Cookeville) MVP

M. Faulkner (Siegel)

I. Elie (Lebanon)

C. Davis (Riverdale)

A. Masters (Cookeville)

S. Burgess (Riverdale)

R. Davidson (Cookeville)

M. Swoope (Riverdale)

L. Yslas (White County)

Brooks (Lebanon)

The swami has spoken !! Read em and weep !! P.S "Daking" 2007 , are you talking about Blake Brown or Kelsey Nowlin on Blackman's team ???

Those are mighty fine picks, but the all insightful "swami" sees the list as folows :

M. Faulkner (Siegel)

I. Elie (Lebanon)

C. Davis (Riverdale)

A. Masters (Cookeville)

S. Burgess (Riverdale)

R. Davidson (Cookeville)

M. Swoope (Riverdale)

L. Yslas (White County)

Brooks (Lebanon)

The swami has spoken !! Read em and weep !! P.S "Daking" 2007 , are you talking about Blake Brown or Kelsey Nowlin on Blackman's team ???

Glad to see Yslas on your list. She ALWAYS has play against other post players that are 3 or 4 inches taller than her and she usually holds her own against them.

M. Faulkner (Siegel)

I. Elie (Lebanon)

C. Davis (Riverdale)

A. Masters (Cookeville)

S. Burgess (Riverdale)

R. Davidson (Cookeville)

M. Swoope (Riverdale)

L. Yslas (White County)

Brooks (Lebanon)

Good picks! I was thinking surely people aren't saying Cookeville has only 1 all-district player on their team. If that is the case, they haven't seen Cookeville play much.

Freshman of the year should be Tationa Johnson of Cookeville. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I have seen no other freshman in the district make as much a contribution to their team or influence how opposing coaches adjust their game plan. She shoots the three and gets in the face of three shooters. Has the speed to break the press.

Freshman of the year should be Tationa Johnson of Cookeville. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I have seen no other freshman in the district make as much a contribution to their team or influence how opposing coaches adjust their game plan. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Jimbo have to strongly disagree. Shanice Cason from Siegel is Freshman of the Year. Shanice did everything that you quoted for Johnson - only faster. Both girls are extremely quick and have good overall skills, but Shanice is a half step quicker. As Shanice gets more experience with her quickness, no one will stop her.

Jimbo have to strongly disagree. Shanice Cason from Siegel is Freshman of the Year. Shanice did everything that you quoted for Johnson - only faster. Both girls are extremely quick and have good overall skills, but Shanice is a half step quicker. As Shanice gets more experience with her quickness, no one will stop her.

I don't know anything about the freshmen Jimbo is talking about BUT I know about Shanice, she stepped in a played a very vital role for Siegel once Allison Wright went down with her injury. Not only is Shanice quick but she is an excellent defensive player & only at 5'4, she can jump through the roof!! She was DNJ player of the week after she hit the game winning shot against Riverdale. Yeah, she is young & I'm sure it showed up this season but a great ball player that will only get better!!

M. Faulkner (Siegel)

I. Elie (Lebanon)

C. Davis (Riverdale)

A. Masters (Cookeville)

S. Burgess (Riverdale)

R. Davidson (Cookeville)

M. Swoope (Riverdale)

L. Yslas (White County)

Brooks (Lebanon)

WOW!!! Top 10 players in 7-AAA...and Allison Wright is not included...INTERESTING

WOW!!! Top 10 players in 7-AAA...and Allison Wright is not included...INTERESTING

So, Whitey, 85, Jimbo, 25 dad, Who makes your lists ? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I would ask PHargis, but I know he will want to put more than 10 players on there !!!!