7aaa all-distict team

14pioneers

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now , that the season is all but wrapped up, I would like to hear everyone's top 10 player lists. No need to pick at least one player from every team, just the best 10 players in the district this year , and also who is league MVP ? I have my list and will post later, Trust me , it ain't easy picking only 10 !!

Hard to pick 10 players because I'm sure I'd leave somebody out, but i can pick an MVP.................................White County Warrior...Kyle Delaney /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now , that the season is all but wrapped up, I would like to hear everyone's top 10 player lists. No need to pick at least one player from every team, just the best 10 players in the district this year , and also who is league MVP ? I have my list and will post later, Trust me , it ain't easy picking only 10 !!

1st team--Cutter, S, Delaney WC, Puckett WC, Epps O, Hammond S

2nd team--Weitzel WC, Smith L, M. Young R, Carter B, Harding O

1st team--Cutter, S, Delaney WC, Puckett WC, Epps O, Hammond S

2nd team--Greene WC, Brown WC, M. Young R, Carter B, Harding O

1st Team: Cutter Siegel, Delany WC, Weitzel Warren CO., Epps Oak, Hammonds Siegel

2nd Team Carter Blkm, Akers Ckv, Puckett WC, Green WC, Smith Leb

and your 7-AAA MVP................... is Tyler Cutter from Siegel with the Delany kid from White County a close second. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

1st Team: Cutter Siegel, Delany WC, Weitzel Warren CO., Epps Oak, Hammonds Siegel

and your 7-AAA MVP................... is Tyler Cutter from Siegel with the Delany kid from White County a close second. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Reasons I give the edge to Delaney over Cutter...

1. Delaney is averaging 16.4 points...Cutter is averaging 14.8

2. Delaney has his team in 1st place in the Dist. Cutter's team is in 3rd

3. White County beat Siegel in BOTH games they played this season

4. Hey...I'm a White County fan...he he

Don't have a dog in this hunt but Cutter can't be the MVP over Delaney. The stats are in favor of Delaney and his team not only beat Siegal twice but they also have won the district. Also you can't put two people from a 3rd place team on the first team all district. Hammonds stats don't warrant a first team vote heck if they are that good they should have won the district. Akers from Cookeville or Smith from Lebanon should get the nod before Hammonds.

Reasons I give the edge to Delaney over Cutter...

1. Delaney is averaging 16.4 points...Cutter is averaging 14.8

2. Delaney has his team in 1st place in the Dist. Cutter's team is in 3rd

3. White County beat Siegel in BOTH games they played this season

4. Hey...I'm a White County fan...he he

ok...Cutter is avg more than 6.5 assists a game........Cutter has 4 sophmores around him, Siegel wasn't even pick in the preseason top 5. Siegel was up 12 or so when Hammonds went out of the game...but White County did win, give them credit. And who's team could probably survive better with out their star?? I would say White Co.......don't you??? Hey i'm a Siegel fan!!!! Good luck to all in the tournament but just a little more please to my Stars!!!

Cutter should be the MVP of the district because he's putting up about 15 ppg and is leading Siegel in assists and probably is leading them in steals and rebounds too. It's like Starfan said, Siegel wasn't even picked to finish in the top 5 of the district and Cutter has lead the Stars to 3rd place as of right now. Siegel will make some noise come tourney time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cutter should be the MVP of the district because he's putting up about 15 ppg and is leading Siegel in assists and probably is leading them in steals and rebounds too. It's like Starfan said, Siegel wasn't even picked to finish in the top 5 of the district and Cutter has lead the Stars to 3rd place as of right now. Siegel will make some noise come tourney time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You can type in whatever you want and you guys are obviously biased because you're Siegal fans. Giving Cutter MVP over Delaney who has better stats than Cutter would be like giving Charles Woodson the Heisman over Peyton Manning. Doesn't matter what Siegal was picked, thats just speculation on everyones part, whats the bottom line? Delaney has better stats, his team won the district and beat Siegal twice. You cant argue with the facts my friends.

You can type in whatever you want and you guys are obviously biased because you're Siegal fans. Giving Cutter MVP over Delaney who has better stats than Cutter would be like giving Charles Woodson the Heisman over Peyton Manning. Doesn't matter what Siegal was picked, thats just speculation on everyones part, whats the bottom line? Delaney has better stats, his team won the district and beat Siegal twice. You cant argue with the facts my friends.

thats why they are opinions....sure there bias, we want our guy to represent....Delany has only one catorgry better than Cutter and that is scoring, Cutter has probaby 4 times as manyassist as Delany, also even college recruiters have noticed Cutter, I mean he has already signed a D-I scholarship. Where did Delany sign? Delany is a great player no doubt......never said he wasn't, but as I have stated early take Delany away from his team...take Cutter away from his and then tell me who means more to their team. Go Stars!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

thats why they are opinions....sure there bias, we want our guy to represent....Delany has only one catorgry better than Cutter and that is scoring, Cutter has probaby 4 times as manyassist as Delany, also even college recruiters have noticed Cutter, I mean he has already signed a D-I scholarship. Where did Delany sign? Delany is a great player no doubt......never said he wasn't, but as I have stated early take Delany away from his team...take Cutter away from his and then tell me who means more to their team. Go Stars!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't know the stats, but I'm sure Delaney is getting more rebounds than Cutter. Cutter should have more assists. He's the point guard. Its his job to pass the ball. Fact is White county won both times. Hammonds DID play the 1st time these 2 teams played and Siegel did NOT have a big lead when Hammonds broke his wrist in the 1st quarter.

These are facts.

I don't know the stats, but I'm sure Delaney is getting more rebounds than Cutter. Cutter should have more assists. He's the point guard. Its his job to pass the ball. Fact is White county won both times. Hammonds DID play the 1st time these 2 teams played and Siegel did NOT have a big lead when Hammonds broke his wrist in the 1st quarter.

These are facts.

1.) Fact .....when Hammonds broke his wrist, he just layed down a thunderous tomahawk dunk to go ahead 12....that's a fact!

2.) Siegel was up at the half like by 5 or 6...that's a fact.

3.) Delaney should be having more rebounds (if he does), heck he plays the post.

4.) The first game was before Christmas, you guys caught us early. Heck they are starting 4 sophmores. And I am sure, if you were at the game, Siegel looked totally different than the first time. But I will give credit where credit it due, WC is a good team with great shooters. Hopefully Hammonds will be back for the District tourney and our paths might cross again! Go Stars!!