7aaa all-distict team

14pioneers

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after watching tonight's game there is not a question in my mind........TYLER CUTTER of Siegel is the 2007-208 District 7-AAA MVP!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If Delaney is so good how are you going to let one guy throw 42 points in your grill??? Cutter had a double-double tonight, with 20 points and 11 assists. Great win tonight Stars!!!

Delaney didn even guard him stupid , i love it cutter has a good game and you star fans lose your heads as usual!!!!Delaney has had double digits rebounding and points 6 out of last 8 so whatever you have your opnion we have ours all i no is 0 for the last 2 years against delaney but cutter is leading the tecnical foul category lol!!!!!!Ask king who he is voting 4.

Delaney didn even guard him stupid , i love it cutter has a good game and you star fans lose your heads as usual!!!!Delaney has had double digits rebounding and points 6 out of last 8 so whatever you have your opnion we have ours all i no is 0 for the last 2 years against delaney but cutter is leading the tecnical foul category lol!!!!!!Ask king who he is voting 4.

Whoa! Delaney didn't guard him? It seemed to me that Delaney started out on him. The fact that this was quickly changed shows just how good Delaney's defense is.

You know you bring up a good point........Cutter leading in Technicals. Take great pride in that. That was exactly why their GREATS from days gone by couldn't score any big scholarships....... b/c of their reputations. It comes back and bites you in the butt. Just think what could have happened to Chaisson had he gone there.

OP......you better watch out accusing old starfan of being related to Cutter....I hear they pack a MEAN punch in the stands .......... literally. I think you are DEAD on it though.....definitely a family member and pretty sure it is a female.

I really thought it was funny when blackndbluedevil used to call him the Home Alone Kid. HAAAAAA!!!

It is hard for me to believe that any player from WC wasn't trying to win that game!! I have never know any player to suit up that didn't want to win the game so do not even come with that mess. Delaney is a good player, but he got lit up for 42.....a great player would want to guard that and stop his production. Who really knows who leads in tech...if you say Cutter than fine...who leads the district in suspensions...Delaney, didn't he miss the first few games to a drinking situation?? Yeah he did, and didn't J.J. and him get hammered before the Lebanon game, yeah thats good a MVP quality. And 2P Ramsey is the #1 rated JUCO player in the nation...going to play at Mizzouri next season you do not get much higher than that!

You are going to have to show me proof of that #1 JUCO rating. Sometimes siegelfans are the KING of hyperbole unfortunately. I would not be surprised to see Keith do well as tall as he is. All he needed was to have a coach to fine tune that raw talent and teach him some discipline and fundamentals. It is a shame he couldn't pass the ACT in the first place to go higher than JUCO. We all saw that even if you can pass the ACT, doesn't mean that you will be able to do well in college when grades were given to you in HS. Take Lucas for instance.....failing at his first college choice and left for the next. If someone had taught him early on that the failing grades AREN'T always the teacher, he could be doing bigger things too. We all know at OHS, part of the reason he left was b/c he was failing and King doesn't believe in the old grade changing like others do. Then there is Jimmy whose attitude on the court cost him. His grades were good and so was the ACT......skills there......attitude NOT. I think all had so much potential. Such a shame that winning came first. That is why I like King so much.....there is as much growth as a man on that team as there is growth as a player.

It is hard for me to believe that any player from WC wasn't trying to win that game!! I have never know any player to suit up that didn't want to win the game so do not even come with that mess. Delaney is a good player, but he got lit up for 42.....a great player would want to guard that and stop his production. Who really knows who leads in tech...if you say Cutter than fine...who leads the district in suspensions...Delaney, didn't he miss the first few games to a drinking situation?? Yeah he did, and didn't J.J. and him get hammered before the Lebanon game, yeah thats good a MVP quality. And 2P Ramsey is the #1 rated JUCO player in the nation...going to play at Mizzouri next season you do not get much higher than that!

OMG you already have L.T.'s mom after you and now you get onto

K.D. you must be a glutten for punishment!!!!!!!!! This could turn into

WWF instead of 7-AAA.

I love how you keep calling people stupid & using excuses like the game didn't mean anything. If your starters didn't play as much as they usually do, then I could maybe see your point.

The game meant nothing did they play hard sure but its hard to foucus when all is clinched Carter great game it has at the least got you a date with the fridge,hey fridge call carter maybe he will let you wear his jersey to school.

The game meant nothing did they play hard sure but its hard to foucus when all is clinched Carter great game it has at the least got you a date with the fridge,hey fridge call carter maybe he will let you wear his jersey to school.

Oh Boys!! Oh Boys!! Let's get back to the topic !!! top ten and mvp !! What you got Fridge & 2p and everyone else ? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Oh Boys!! Oh Boys!! Let's get back to the topic !!! top ten and mvp !! What you got Fridge & 2p and everyone else ? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Do you know when the team will be announced? 8AAA is already out.