7aaa all-distict team

14pioneers

Pico left Oakland because all the coaches were "racist" .. He couldn't take discipline just like his "godbrother" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The godfather tried to pull a fast one on the tssaa to make him eligible too. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> BUT......to no avail.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The godfather tried to pull a fast one on the tssaa to make him eligible too. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> BUT......to no avail.

Well I guess he is used to getting away with things. I am sure you know about how Big Jimmy was hurt at work and such but you can find him at your local gym in the mornings shooting ball? Funny how that works.

Well I guess he is used to getting away with things. I am sure you know about how Big Jimmy was hurt at work and such but you can find him at your local gym in the mornings shooting ball? Funny how that works.

Pulling a fast one on the old Workman's Comp , huh? Well, you have to have time to make all those Siegel shirts and hats to throw to the crowd don't you? Cut the godfather some slack before he tries to take a hit out on you. hahahahah

Why are we not arguing the point that 7AAA District MVP Tyler Cutter should be the representative for Mr. Basketball. Come on people pull together and support him as the delegate to represent this district. Tyler Cutter has a proven record with this sport as leads his team in many categories. Not only in scoring, but he is also a TRUE Assist contributor for his team.

Send out the faxes and let the race begin for Mr. Basketball.

Why are we not arguing the point that 7AAA District MVP Tyler Cutter should be the representative for Mr. Basketball. Come on people pull together and support him as the delegate to represent this district. Tyler Cutter has a proven record with this sport as leads his team in many categories. Not only in scoring, but he is also a TRUE ASSist contributor for his team.

Send out the faxes and let the race begin for Mr. Basketball.

Wow that is funny.

Matt Joines? Devin Boyd? If I am not mistaken both of those received scholarships.

I am yet to see it if she has. Maybe thats just me though?

I heard Joines walked on somewhere and I though Devin was at some JUCO in bama and never went anywhere. If zoo is who I think it is you also transferred, but i may be way off page. Jokes about Ramseys intelligence are uncalled for 2P. That kid gave his all on the court and was actually one of the more coachable players. OP says you dont use deragotory remarks and then you say something about Ramseys intelligence. Come on now 2p. Dont stoop the down that low.

I heard Joines walked on somewhere and I though Devin was at some JUCO in bama and never went anywhere. If zoo is who I think it is you also transferred, but i may be way off page. Jokes about Ramseys intelligence are uncalled for 2P. That kid gave his all on the court and was actually one of the more coachable players. OP says you dont use deragotory remarks and then you say something about Ramseys intelligence. Come on now 2p. Dont stoop the down that low.

Joines was somewhere up North, school slips my mind. Now I hear he is at MTSU, not sure if he is on the team or not.

Where did I transfer to? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You have just proven my point!!!! Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What? That your a dufus and have no class. Its easy to have a good high school when your prinicpal go to choose who he wanted and who he didnt. Any other weak digs you want to attempt at?

That makes no sense?? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> What about the transfers to Oakland?? What about Chassion living in the Siegel school zone? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The one thing I love about this board and this district is that everybody is passionate about their teams.....reminds me of the S.E.C., whats funny is us as posters think that with all this trash talked will have something to do with the outcome of a game......it doesn't! So I am going to TRY to be more positive from here out and do less bashing. If I have offended anyone then here is my apology. I am just passionate as everyone here about their team....mine just happens to be the one everyone love to hate. So there it is........good luck to all the teams in 7-AAA tourney and as usual Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations to Alex Carter for receiving the District 7-AAA MVP this afternoon.

The DNJ is reporting that the 7-AAA all district team is as follows:

All-District 7-AAA 2007-2008

FIRST TEAM

Alex Carter, Blackman (MVP)

Tyler Cutter, Siegel

Kyle Delaney, White Co.

D??™Juan Epps, Oakland

Xavier Smith, Lebanon

SECOND TEAM

Judah Akers, Cookeville

Tyler Green, White Co.

Chris Weitzel, Warren Co.

Kerry Hammonds, Siegel

Michael Young, Riverdale

THIRD TEAM

Paul Stephens, Blackman

DeAndre Maupins, Oakland

Kendall Harding, Oakland

Aaron Puckett, White Co.

Joey Lee, Riverdale

HONORABLE MENTION

DeShawn Smith, Blackman

COACH OF THE YEAR

Eric Mitchell, White Co.

Anyone who tries to make fun of Keith Ramsey for any kind of grade problems is a joke.

The reason he went JUCO was because his core GPA was not high enough. He had a qualifying ACT score, but it was conditional based on his GPA. He pretty much failed his entire freshman year at Oakland, and he was behind from the get go. He took ACT prep, had tutors, and worked hard to get his grades. He just didn't take them serious enough in the beginning. Now that he is in JUCO there are no questions about whether he will be eligible because he has worked hard there. He works as hard as anyone when it comes to basketball. Call him short bus or whatever, but he is the one who has worked to get where he is and will be starting for a team in the Big 12 next year at a good university.