7aaa all-distict team

14pioneers

Kerry hasn't played since White Co., basically missed the whole second half of the season. Kerry is good but to say he is more valuable to Siegel right now than Cutter is...well just plain stupid!! Cutter is the best player in the district this season...by far!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kerry means more to Siegel than Cutter does. Look at what Cutter was able to manage last year on his own. Cutter needs help in order to be successful against the better teams in this district. Take his last performance against Oakland for example, where was he? Cutter needs his right hand man back in order to lead this team in the direction they want to be heading into tournament play.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kerry means more to Siegel than Cutter does. Look at what Cutter was able to manage last year on his own. Cutter needs help in order to be successful against the better teams in this district. Take his last performance against Oakland for example, where was he? Cutter needs his right hand man back in order to lead this team in the direction they want to be heading into tournament play.

Who's on your list "FinallyFoundInZooYork ? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> What about you "2p" and where is "Harris Hooligans" list ?? Let's hear em /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Who's on your list "FinallyFoundInZooYork ? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> What about you "2p" and where is "Harris Hooligans" list ?? Let's hear em /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I have not watched enough games this year to make a list honestly. And i won't throw out names out there based on chat from a message board like some people do on here.

I am nowhere as knowledgeable as most of you guys. I am not picking anyone by position, just by what I like to see in a player's ability, heart, leadership, and/or attitude.

Dejuan Epps.....best defensive player in the district in my opinion. Great rebounder too and has been clutch several games.

Alex Carter- probably best shooter in the district in my opinion. Great leadership on the floor.

Delaney- Probably best overall player in the district. I don't always like his attitude. Needs to keep his emotions in check in crucial moments.

Kerry Hammonds- if he stays healthy will be a force for Siegel in yrs to come and will lead the area in every stat I am afraid.

Lee from Riverdale- This kid has had a mammoth second half of the season! Great to watch and hustles like crazy.

Dre Maupins- this kid is so under the radar- love his ball handling skills....best dribbler in the district.

Weitzel- another guy who is so valuable to his team. He never gives up.

Demario King- just have to put him on because of those DUNKS....spectacular.

Cutter- if he could just stop the drama on the floor, he would have so many fans. Great ball handling skills and so much experience. One of the few 4 yr varisty players.

Others that should be mentioned but I am at a loss right now. Time to EAT!!

I do believe Sam Agee won the district MVP in 2002? With no district wins that season for White County so I feel like that won't be a reason if Cutter doesn't win it.Its going to be very close between those two guys. I would probably give it to Delaney but Im from White County so my opinion doesn't count. Delaney has played great at all times.Cutter is a great player as well. Hope he does great in college.You have to put Tyler Greene and Aaron Puckett in somewhere at least honorable mentioned. If Puckett was healthy all season long then he would be in for sure. Cutter and Siegel is a tough team, they worry me alot. I honestly think that they match up best with WC. but really Everyone has a shot at winning the district. Its a scary district and it has always been.

Also you have to put Carter from Blackman in there he is kinda underrated but a great player. There is so many great players from this district .

I am nowhere as knowledgeable as most of you guys. I am not picking anyone by position, just by what I like to see in a player's ability, heart, leadership, and/or attitude.

Dejuan Epps.....best defensive player in the district in my opinion. Great rebounder too and has been clutch several games.

Alex Carter- probably best shooter in the district in my opinion. Great leadership on the floor.

Delaney- Probably best overall player in the district. I don't always like his attitude. Needs to keep his emotions in check in crucial moments.

Kerry Hammonds- if he stays healthy will be a force for Siegel in yrs to come and will lead the area in every stat I am afraid.

Lee from Riverdale- This kid has had a mammoth second half of the season! Great to watch and hustles like crazy.

Dre Maupins- this kid is so under the radar- love his ball handling skills....best dribbler in the district.

Weitzel- another guy who is so valuable to his team. He never gives up.

Demario King- just have to put him on because of those DUNKS....spectacular.

Cutter- if he could just stop the drama on the floor, he would have so many fans. Great ball handling skills and so much experience. One of the few 4 yr varisty players.

Others that should be mentioned but I am at a loss right now. Time to EAT!!

thanks "2P" as always!!

No way Demario King is in the top 10 in the district. He did not even play the first half of the season, and being able to dunk does not make you All District. Everyone else on the list is pretty solid, but King over Xavier Smith, no one from Cookeville, Paul Stephens, Michael Young etc. His mentioning almost discredits the rest of your list.

I already admitted that I am not basing MY list on the same criteria as you guys. SO........my opinion is my own whether you like it or not. I also stated my list wasn't complete b/c I had forgotten several of the other guys' names that I wanted to comment on.

This is humorous to me though....yall jumping my butt about my choices. I got a LOT of heat when I put Alex Carter on MY list 2 yrs ago.......no one thought he would ever be a factor. Boy, did I get grief.I could point out at least 10 more that I saw such promise in that no one else did.....UNTIL later......when they were on everyone's lists. HAAAAAAAAAAA!!

I am cracking up......starfan has such a short list. Cutter for all ten spots and the MVP. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yet she laughs at my choice.

I already admitted that I am not basing MY list on the same criteria as you guys. SO........my opinion is my own whether you like it or not. I also stated my list wasn't complete b/c I had forgotten several of the other guys' names that I wanted to comment on.

This is humorous to me though....yall jumping my butt about my choices. I got a LOT of heat when I put Alex Carter on MY list 2 yrs ago.......no one thought he would ever be a factor. Boy, did I get grief.I could point out at least 10 more that I saw such promise in that no one else did.....UNTIL later......when they were on everyone's lists. HAAAAAAAAAAA!!

I am cracking up......starfan has such a short list. Cutter for all ten spots and the MVP. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yet she laughs at my choice.

what an idiot........not even worth my time to respond to you!! So get back on the short bus!!! Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

what an idiot........not even worth my time to respond to you!! So get back on the short bus!!! Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your thumb is really annoying.

Siegel really has raised you to be very cocky.

Why don't you go marry Cutter?

Why can't you stand losing an argument?

Why is it you tell everyone to go to the short bus.

You need to eat a little humble pie before you go too far one day and get in trouble.

Quit being so cocky. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />