7aaa all-distict team

14pioneers

Congratulations to Alex Carter for receiving the District 7-AAA MVP this afternoon.

The DNJ is reporting that the 7-AAA all district team is as follows:

All-District 7-AAA 2007-2008

FIRST TEAM

Alex Carter, Blackman (MVP)

Tyler Cutter, Siegel

Kyle Delaney, White Co.

D??™Juan Epps, Oakland

Xavier Smith, Lebanon

SECOND TEAM

Judah Akers, Cookeville

Tyler Green, White Co.

Chris Weitzel, Warren Co.

Kerry Hammonds, Siegel

Michael Young, Riverdale

THIRD TEAM

Paul Stephens, Blackman

DeAndre Maupins, Oakland

Kendall Harding, Oakland

Aaron Puckett, White Co.

Joey Lee, Riverdale

HONORABLE MENTION

DeShawn Smith, Blackman

COACH OF THE YEAR

Eric Mitchell, White Co.

Sure didn't turn out like our votes but I think they just tried to divide it up among the schools which takes away from the honors.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes no sense?? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> What about the transfers to Oakland?? What about Chassion living in the Siegel school zone? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The one thing I love about this board and this district is that everybody is passionate about their teams.....reminds me of the S.E.C., whats funny is us as posters think that with all this trash talked will have something to do with the outcome of a game......it doesn't! So I am going to TRY to be more positive from here out and do less bashing. If I have offended anyone then here is my apology. I am just passionate as everyone here about their team....mine just happens to be the one everyone love to hate. So there it is........good luck to all the teams in 7-AAA tourney and as usual Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When you win as much as Oakland does, your going to get transfers, and Siegel benefits the same way Oakland does if not more than Oakland. Nolan basically raped Oakland to the point where Oakland had to get some assistance because the playing field was tilted so much against Oakland, so as I said again, you want someone to point the finger at, look at the man running things at Siegel High

If anybody honestly thinks they will have affected the outcome of the game by posting on here, then they have alot to learn. Starfan, I dont think you would be as hated if you focused more on Siegel's team as opposed to one player and acting like he is their team, but I do concur, good luck to all during the district tourney. Also, give yourselves a pat on the back, we will have gone a whole season without getting the season thread deleted, I believe that is the first time this has happened since I started posting the season threads

Sure didn't turn out like our votes but I think they just tried to divide it up among the schools which takes away from the honors.

Honestly, when I look at this list, I have no major criticism's. White Co. probably deserved another guy on the first team, but I think it typifies what their season has been about, just a team effort as opposed to a great individual on these other teams. I think for the most part, the coaches did a good job and I think they would know as well as anyone.

Makes me feel great to see Alex as the MVP. Cutter has some attitude issues and so does Delaney. Good to see that a kid like Carter was chosen by the coaches. Makes me proud to know that I was the first on here to talk him up when I saw something special in him. He was just a skinny little soph that no one thought could cut it, and SIEGEL people especially trashed on him.

BTW siegelgrad........check starfan's little snide post about short buses to me. She started it by attacking Oakland's intelligence. I said I thought Keith would be offended by the remark about the short buses, and he would...esp when he found out who said it.

Glad to also see that Epps' worth was valued too.

The "swami" has carefully picked his top 10 !!! Swami sees T. Cutter (Siegel) at point, A. Carter(Blackman) at the 2 spot, Delaney (White County) small forward, Puckett (White County) at power forward, and Chris Weitzel (Warren County) at the post. My second team consist of Akers, (Cookeville), Young (Riverdale), X. Smith (Lebanon) Epps(Oakland) and Hammonds (Siegel). The best player in district 7aaa is Tyler Cutter , but he IS NOT THE MVP!!!! the MVP in my opinon goes to Deleaney of White County. The "swami" has spoken !! Read em and weep.

WOW !!! WOW!!! WOW!! Fridge I was pretty darn close also !! We both missed out on Puckett (3rd team) Way to go A. Carter !!! That's the WOW to me. Carter is really a fine player but district MVP ? I think it had to be either Cutter or Delaney, I guess the coaches have chips on their shoulders too !!! Congrats A. Carter, I really have enjoyed watching you play over the years and you are definetly a class act.

WOW !!! WOW!!! WOW!! Fridge I was pretty darn close also !! We both missed out on Puckett (3rd team) Way to go A. Carter !!! That's the WOW to me. Carter is really a fine player but district MVP ? I think it had to be either Cutter or Delaney, I guess the coaches have chips on their shoulders too !!! Congrats A. Carter, I really have enjoyed watching you play over the years and you are definetly a class act.

No offense, but have you seen Blackman play without Carter? Its not pretty....................