7aaa all-distict team

14pioneers

ok...Cutter is avg more than 6.5 assists a game........Cutter has 4 sophmores around him, Siegel wasn't even pick in the preseason top 5. Siegel was up 12 or so when Hammonds went out of the game...but White County did win, give them credit. And who's team could probably survive better with out their star?? I would say White Co.......don't you??? Hey i'm a Siegel fan!!!! Good luck to all in the tournament but just a little more please to my Stars!!!

Siegel wasnt even picked in most people's top 5? Thats BS, the general consensus was that it would be Siegel and White County duking it out for the district championship and it would have been the case had Siegel played with a little bit more consistency. Cutter is a good player, but its pretty obvious how much Siegel struggles without Hammonds, Cutter probably isnt the MVP on his own team, much less the whole district.

As for the playing with Sophmores argument, thats garbage. All or most of these guys got playing time as freshmen so its not like these guys didnt have much a clue as to what was going on. That and Cutter doesnt have the best reputation in this district, which will kill his chances at winning MVP..............

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel wasnt even picked in most people's top 5? Thats BS, the general consensus was that it would be Siegel and White County duking it out for the district championship and it would have been the case had Siegel played with a little bit more consistency. Cutter is a good player, but its pretty obvious how much Siegel struggles without Hammonds, Cutter probably isnt the MVP on his own team, much less the whole district.

As for the playing with Sophmores argument, thats garbage. All or most of these guys got playing time as freshmen so its not like these guys didnt have much a clue as to what was going on. That and Cutter doesnt have the best reputation in this district, which will kill his chances at winning MVP..............

Siegel was voted as #2 in the District behind White County when the season started, so actually they have underachieved.

1.) Fact .....when Hammonds broke his wrist, he just layed down a thunderous tomahawk dunk to go ahead 12....that's a fact!

2.) Siegel was up at the half like by 5 or 6...that's a fact.

3.) Delaney should be having more rebounds (if he does), heck he plays the post.

4.) The first game was before Christmas, you guys caught us early. Heck they are starting 4 sophmores. And I am sure, if you were at the game, Siegel looked totally different than the first time. But I will give credit where credit it due, WC is a good team with great shooters. Hopefully Hammonds will be back for the District tourney and our paths might cross again! Go Stars!!

Wrong! White County trailed by 4 at the half. I'm not sure what the score was when Hammonds did a face plant and broke his wrist, but at the end of the 1st quarter is was 14-11. I don't belive WC was trailing 12-0, 13-1, or 14-2 at any point in the quarter. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Fact is Siegel LOST both games and that's a fact. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

1.) Fact .....when Hammonds broke his wrist, he just layed down a thunderous tomahawk dunk to go ahead 12....that's a fact!

3.) Delaney should be having more rebounds (if he does), heck he plays the post.

4.) The first game was before Christmas, you guys caught us early. Heck they are starting 4 sophmores. And I am sure, if you were at the game, Siegel looked totally different than the first time. But I will give credit where credit it due, WC is a good team with great shooters. Hopefully Hammonds will be back for the District tourney and our paths might cross again! Go Stars!!

Your "facts" as you have stated aren't FACTS at all! This must be a couple of kids posting on here is all i know.

1. At NO TIME during the game was WC behind by 12 points, THAT IS A FACT!

2. White County was behind by 4 at the half, THAT IS A FACT!

3. Siegal was picked no worse than SECOND in preseason, THAT IS A FACT!

4. An arguement could be made that Hammonds, not Cutter is the MVP on Siegals team.

Please do us all a favor, before you start distorting the "truths" get your FACTS straight.

Delaney should and will be the MVP of this district and deservedly so. He has the best stats, on the best team in this district and one of the best in the state. You cant argue with those FACTS! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

All you guys have an argument. This is the reason I didn't choose an MVP. I don't really know what they use to choose one. One year it seems to be the man who is most important to his team if the team is in the top 3 or 4. Then another time it might be the best man in the district. When Hammonds went down siegel lost their next several games. They are going to be tough when he gets back, real tough. WC is so good that you can take a kid off and still win a lot of games maybe not against the best teams but do all right. Delaney was off the first few games of the season and WC won and he got hurt in the Warren Co. game and WC won. He was not 100% in following Cookevill game and WC won they simply put the ball underneath to Puckett and he ended up with 25 or 27 points. They just switch who shoots the ball when someone is out. siegel, I think does not have the option of doing that. I would lots rather have a team that is well rounded than one where you rely on one or two players. Most teams can stop one or two good players but it is hard to beat a team where they can all score.

All you guys have an argument. This is the reason I didn't choose an MVP. I don't really know what they use to choose one. One year it seems to be the man who is most important to his team if the team is in the top 3 or 4. Then another time it might be the best man in the district. When Hammonds went down siegel lost their next several games. They are going to be tough when he gets back, real tough. WC is so good that you can take a kid off and still win a lot of games maybe not against the best teams but do all right. Delaney was off the first few games of the season and WC won and he got hurt in the Warren Co. game and WC won. He was not 100% in following Cookevill game and WC won they simply put the ball underneath to Puckett and he ended up with 25 or 27 points. They just switch who shoots the ball when someone is out. siegel, I think does not have the option of doing that. I would lots rather have a team that is well rounded than one where you rely on one or two players. Most teams can stop one or two good players but it is hard to beat a team where they can all score.

Speaking of a team that all can score, here are White County's averages.

K. Delaney 16.4 ppg

Tyler Green 14.6 ppg

A. Puckett 13.8 ppg

J. Brown 10.9 ppg

Speaking of a team that all can score, here are White County's averages.

K. Delaney 16.4 ppg

Tyler Green 14.6 ppg

A. Puckett 13.8 ppg

J. Brown 10.9 ppg

That what I was talking about. WC is full of talent. Before Puckett got sick he had an average of 16. something. But he has had games of late where he has just played a few minutes and scored 4 points two games and 8 or 10 more games. He is healthy again and I think you will see his average come back up. But when you have guys standing outside busting 3's you don't see much coming underneath. Teams will have to stop all of them if they want to win.

That what I was talking about. WC is full of talent. Before Puckett got sick he had an average of 16. something. But he has had games of late where he has just played a few minutes and scored 4 points two games and 8 or 10 more games. He is healthy again and I think you will see his average come back up. But when you have guys standing outside busting 3's you don't see much coming underneath. Teams will have to stop all of them if they want to win.

Puckett is healthy again? Mitchell has been subbing him in and out a lot. I figured he still had some sort of medical problems.

Puckett is healthy again? Mitchell has been subbing him in and out a lot. I figured he still had some sort of medical problems.

He still has to wrap his hand and wear a brace when not playing and he will always have the issue with the blood sugar but he says that he is okay. Don't know why Mitchell isn't starting him maybe its because he is afraid he isn't ready.

Now , that the season is all but wrapped up, I would like to hear everyone's top 10 player lists. No need to pick at least one player from every team, just the best 10 players in the district this year , and also who is league MVP ? I have my list and will post later, Trust me , it ain't easy picking only 10 !!

Let's try and stick to the topic please !! I said it would be hard to pick 10 and a MVP, but give it a shot and lets see how our voting goes. Remember "Howard Cosell" just tell it like it is.

Let's try and stick to the topic please !! I said it would be hard to pick 10 and a MVP, but give it a shot and lets see how our voting goes. Remember "Howard Cosell" just tell it like it is.

Lets see your picks 14. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />