most improved team across state

Dragonmaster

Winning 15 games one year and winning 25 the next season....is a bit of a difference. BTW I have no kids as I'm fairly young. Coach McMillan has opened up our offense alot more and has everyone shooting including our post. Jennalee has hit 7 or 8 threes this year and is a post. If you can shoot the 3 Coach McMillan is going to let you. Our coaching staff this year HAS made a difference. Not many teams in the state will go 22-3 in the regular season starting 2 Sophomores, 2 Juniors, and 1 Senior!

All the credit goes to Paige.........everything she touches turns to gold. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA, hopefully they get to go back to Murfreesboro this year and show Mr. Insell what they left to come to here in Gibson Co. It sure would be nice to win a state championship in the next year or two.

how about the Lady Tigers of Middleton High School they are now 27-1 and are rankec #1 in class A they have improved every year since Coach James Burkley came to Middleton

Winning 15 games one year and winning 25 the next season....is a bit of a difference. BTW I have no kids as I'm fairly young. Coach McMillan has opened up our offense alot more and has everyone shooting including our post. Jennalee has hit 7 or 8 threes this year and is a post. If you can shoot the 3 Coach McMillan is going to let you. Our coaching staff this year HAS made a difference. Not many teams in the state will go 22-3 in the regular season starting 2 Sophomores, 2 Juniors, and 1 Senior!

Well I have been picking on Obion County and GC all year. So let me say that I do expect both teams to make it out of region and into the state tournament. Out of all the blah blah blahing that has been going on all year. The one consistant thing I have heard is GC and OC are two of the best. And just for the rest of the season I will agree. But everyone comes to play in the Tournament. Congrats and good luck on the road to the tournament.