South Pittsburg 57, Jasper 55

AngryPirate

where are all of you so-called jasper fans now? you were downing your team and their coach left and right and you still thought they'd beat the pirates. i can't wait to hear your excuses and rips on them now. please begin here: /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says congrats to the BB Pirates on their win.

Somethings.......never..............................................change......

and one of those are the jasper nation. Anyone who looks at these boards and know their history can readily see there are far too many wanta-beeeeeee chiefs

in J-town. Their YEARLY discussion on these threads are running down the coaches.

OP could not find the thread bashing the Jasper BB coach. NEXT UP..., the baseball coach and then NEXT coach Boeck the cycle never.....................................ends!

Old Pirate says congrats to the BB Pirates on their win.

Somethings.......never..............................................change......

and one of those are the jasper nation. Anyone who looks at these boards and know their history can readily see there are far too many wanta-beeeeeee chiefs

in J-town. Their YEARLY discussion on these threads are running down the coaches.

OP could not find the thread bashing the Jasper BB coach. NEXT UP..., the baseball coach and then NEXT coach Boeck the cycle never.....................................ends!

Quit rambling about J-town and coach bashing OP. There have been no true Warrior fans coach bashing the Basketball Coach. That is want-to-be Warrior fan/coaches from the mountain! And thats all I have to say on that. So lets talk about the game.

Were you there last night. It was a great game environment. Both teams played pretty well last night. The pirates played much improved from the first time we played. They seamed to follow Coach Phillips direction this time around. I hope my Warriors can get it together and play well for the district. If not it will be time for baseball season and ole MCRoadwarrior will have to start getting ready for spring football season.

Go Warriors!

MC road Warrior which team do you think has more talent?

Honestly, I think the talent overall is fairly even. I do think Marion has two of the most talented on the floor, but I think the Pirates have more depth. Remember, this is a young Marion team with a young coach, which I think has the ability to be a very good team in the future. I think they have done ok considering they lost two of their seniors who were the leaders on this team. There is a lot of what ifs. But if these guys choose to play together and learn together, this could be a very strong team next year. I hope we can win a game or two in the tourneys before this season is over.

As for the Pirates, once they get into their new gym I believe they will be a much better team. I am sure playing without a home has to be tough on them.

Quit rambling about J-town and coach bashing OP. There have been no true Warrior fans coach bashing the Basketball Coach. That is want-to-be Warrior fan/coaches from the mountain! And thats all I have to say on that. So lets talk about the game.

Were you there last night. It was a great game environment. Both teams played pretty well last night. The pirates played much improved from the first time we played. They seamed to follow Coach Phillips direction this time around. I hope my Warriors can get it together and play well for the district. If not it will be time for baseball season and ole MCRoadwarrior will have to start getting ready for spring football season.

Go Warriors!

Old Pirate says since these posters are anonymous, a reader can only take what is described by a poster on whether they are a true warrior fan or not. MCRoadWarrior, some of the negative posters OP is sure, would argue who is a true warrior fan and some may post as fans when they are not.

Old Pirate says No, OP didn't make the game, I had to work nights. I play golf with some who attend regular. OP says the Pirates are now reportedly playing more as a team since some issues & players have been addressed.

OP is sure coach Phillips will get the Pirates headed in the right direction after the gym's completion.

Patience is a very hard thing to control and all should work more on this lingering problem.

OP says MrSilk00, try and be a little........ kinder. OP takes enough abuse from the frying pan slinging wife. We all know it will always be "JASPER" The whole valley knows jasper folks try to rise above their raising, but................. it'll never................................................................ happen.

So, learn................... to................. live.............. with.. it........................

RATTLE....RATTLE..........................................................

If this is right, then there are no "true" Warrior fans because on that last thread it looked like a gang tackle on the coach and players. The guy that keeps getting on here talking about how he's offered to help the coach and waited on his call is laughable, at best, and pathetically, sadly, frightening that he has nothing better to do, at worst. No excuse for the coach to write a freakin' book as a response either. Hey, how about turning around and teaching that class in front of ya?!?

Oh, and the game....let's not forget that the Pirates most dominant inside player (arguably) was serving out the last game of his suspension.

GO PIRATES!! NOW KEEP IT GOING AGAINST THOSE HAAAAAAAARDY HAR HAR HAWKS!!!