Congrats!

bballfan21

Congratulations to the Hillsboro Lady Burros on their final district win of the regular season. The Lady Burros are undefeated in district play and will be the number 1 seed in the district tournament. they are now 25-0 with one more game to go. With a win at Antioch, the Lady Burros will go undefeated for the season and will make history for the second undefeated regular season in four years. Go Burros!

Congratulations to the Hillsboro Lady Burros on their final district win of the regular season. The Lady Burros are undefeated in district play and will be the number 1 seed in the district tournament. they are now 25-0 with one more game to go. With a win at Antioch, the Lady Burros will go undefeated for the season and will make history for the second undefeated regular season in four years. Go Burros!

how was the game against Independence last night? great job hillsboro, i hope you go all the way to the ship!

how was the game against Independence last night? great job hillsboro, i hope you go all the way to the ship!

It was a good game but hillsboro basically came out with way more intensity than indy. I think indy believed hillsboro wasn't ready because of all the hype from their coming home festivities and took the lady burros lightly. Hillsboro played a great game of team basketball last night. CONGRATS LADIES!!! Keep up that undefeated season!!!

Who are the teams that Hillsboro will most likely play in the Region/Substate games? How do ya'll feel they will matchup against Shelbyville should they play them in the state?

The top teams in the region after Hillsboro are Brentwood, Independence, and McGavock. Those three (and maybe Ravenwood) are the only teams with even a chance of beating Hillsboro.

Substate will likely be Mt. Juliet, Wilson Central, Smyrna, LaVergne. They can all beat Hillsboro, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Hillsboro win the whole thing.

Okay so tonight Hillsboro completed an undefeated season. After seeing them play back at the overton christmas tournament I went on coach T and told everyone that this team would go undefeated. I have also gone on the gold ball thread and stated that Hillsboro would play for the AAA Championship. There is no denying when a team is this great. I know that everyone praises the 3 best players on your team, but to the other 2 starters and the first couple off the bench I would like to say congratulations. You have created match-up problems with everyone because all of this team can contribute. Thats why you can't double team, because the person left open will score on you.

Congratulations and keep making me look good..

Sharpshooter 93