Gordonsville Tigers

Stark1

Congratulations to the Gordonsville Tigers senior forward Josh Williams on being named district 8A MVP, great job this season, a well deserved honor. Also congratulations to CJ Vaden on being named to second team and Coach Sanders being named Coach of the Year. Great job and congrats to the whole team as well, winning 7 district games in a row to win the regular season crown. Now just protect it in the tourney!

yea yea...they may have the season title but theres no way they can make it throught districts or much less regions cuz at region theres atleast four teams better than them...the only way they have a chance in winnin there is cuz its in their own gym

Noone asked for your negative input, but since your willing to enlighten us with your limited wisdom, tell us nostradamus..... who will win it all?

Congratulations to the Gordonsville Tigers senior forward Josh Williams on being named district 8A MVP, great job this season, a well deserved honor. Also congratulations to CJ Vaden on being named to second team and Coach Sanders being named Coach of the Year. Great job and congrats to the whole team as well, winning 7 district games in a row to win the regular season crown. Now just protect it in the tourney!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Fine young man, congratulations

Noone asked for your negative input, but since your willing to enlighten us with your limited wisdom, tell us nostradamus..... who will win it all?

I havent heard much about the other teams in their region, and frankly, i havent been to as many G-ville games this year as in the past...G-ville has a good young team, and WIlliams can play almost any position(and score on pretty much anyone!) but they have hit slumps throughout the season (eg. losing by 39 or 40 at DC.) and have been really hot(playing that SAME Dekalb team to only a 1 point loss.) But Coach Sanders' teams always seem to step up in the postseason. They could make a run. Good luck tigers!

For a team expected to be in a rebuilding year I'd say the TIGERS of Gville have alot to be proud of this season.

Josh soooooo deserved the MVP award because the tigers would have folded early on in the year had it not been for his play.

Way to Go Coach Sanders - you did alot with no gametime experience from your players. Very young and injuries could have held you down but you worked hard and you deserve it!!!!!

For a team expected to be in a rebuilding year I'd say the TIGERS of Gville have alot to be proud of this season.

Josh soooooo deserved the MVP award because the tigers would have folded early on in the year had it not been for his play.

Way to Go Coach Sanders - you did alot with no gametime experience from your players. Very young and injuries could have held you down but you worked hard and you deserve it!!!!!

i believe the tigers have to stay focused on what they have a head of them and they have already proved they can beat anyone in the district..... since c.j. vaden has been back the tigers have won the last 9 of the last ten...... they need a big game from their mvp and from vaden and the rest of the tigers to beat tchs at trousdale but with hard work we will pull it off