Greeneeville Greene Devils Win 4rth Straight Conference Championship

DevilMan03

Congrats greeneville for winning your conference.. but i have to agree with 555 the worst confrence in triple a.. I made a statement at the start of the year saying the Watauga confrenece AA is better than the imac and yes it came true.. Put unicoi or chuckey doak or johnson county in this confrenece this year greenville would of not won it... girls yes cause Nicole is a baller!!! boys no... simply the best team other than greeneville.. mo west got beat by south greene at south greene.. yes you guys beat Elizabethton but they are horrible...Cherokee got killed by unicoi. and almost got beat by west greene which is by far the worst aa team in the state... 3 teams haveing loseing records 3 haveing winnig.. which sounds right with the conference size.. but my statement is right... But Congrats thats a great thing for greeneville after what you loss... good luck in your post season..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't feel bad Greeneville, Unicoi's softball team wins their conference every year too but no one gives us credit, they just blame the lack of competition in our conference. None of them know though how hard we work or how much time we put into the program. We can't help it if the other teams aren't as good or don't put in as much time into it, that isn't our fault. Winning the Conference is great no matter what other teams are in it. It shows that you worked hard and its a great accomplishment. Congrats!

The issue is congratulations to GHS. Thank you players and Coaches for your hard work and efforts on behalf of the school and community. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I assume you did not purposely leave out Jefferson County in the previous response to PT. Hawkins Co., Hamblem Co., and Cocke Co. are not alone in this conference.

Congratulations yes - jealous NO! The only thing I get jealous about in Greeneville is that other schools can never seem to get the same calls from those referees that Duncan gets! I don't know if I would call it jealously or not - probably not.

I would probably call it "sour grapes"

I assume you did not purposely leave out Jefferson County in the previous response to PT. Hawkins Co., Hamblem Co., and Cocke Co. are not alone in this conference.

Oops, I sure did leave them out, didn't I? I apologize---it was not done on purpose. My over-40 brain leaves lots and lots of stuff out lately. Jefferson County has an excellent, talented team. Come to think of it, maybe my mind was subconsciously trying to leave them out because they were one of our losses this year. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Congrats greeneville for winning your conference.. but i have to agree with 555 the worst confrence in triple a.. I made a statement at the start of the year saying the Watauga confrenece AA is better than the imac and yes it came true.. Put unicoi or chuckey doak or johnson county in this confrenece this year greenville would of not won it... girls yes cause Nicole is a baller!!! boys no... simply the best team other than greeneville.. mo west got beat by south greene at south greene.. yes you guys beat Elizabethton but they are horrible...Cherokee got killed by unicoi. and almost got beat by west greene which is by far the worst aa team in the state... 3 teams haveing loseing records 3 haveing winnig.. which sounds right with the conference size.. but my statement is right... But Congrats thats a great thing for greeneville after what you loss... good luck in your post season..

ok Knight34...do u know why greeneville never plays Chuckey doak...thats because u ALWAYS GET KILLED...put any AA team in your conference in ours and see how bad greeneville kills them...but good luck to ya...

haha.. thats not why greeneville dont play doak.. but good try though... simply cause the county schools had a meeting and made a decsion bout playing greeneville in anything.. or bein in the land air.. what ever greeneville host no county school will be in it... west greene was the only one who went this year cause they wanted to get beat bad.. lol thats why thier is a new torny called the north greene classic but it will switch sites every year so one year it might be the south greene classic.. just cause they dont want to give the city money.. but back on getting killed... this summer the starting 5 for greeneville played 2 starters off doak and 3 bench players who dont play.. they met i watched them.. Doak killed greeneville starting 5.. Gash,Short was thier the 2 best one you have.. but that was just messing around a fun 5 on 5 still inteanse.. but thats why greeneville and any county school dont play...but good luck im sure you will win your torny and play the big 9 good luck on that one...

haha.. thats not why greeneville dont play doak.. but good try though... simply cause the county schools had a meeting and made a decsion bout playing greeneville in anything.. or bein in the land air.. what ever greeneville host no county school will be in it... west greene was the only one who went this year cause they wanted to get beat bad.. lol thats why thier is a new torny called the north greene classic but it will switch sites every year so one year it might be the south greene classic.. just cause they dont want to give the city money.. but back on getting killed... this summer the starting 5 for greeneville played 2 starters off doak and 3 bench players who dont play.. they met i watched them.. Doak killed greeneville starting 5.. Gash,Short was thier the 2 best one you have.. but that was just messing around a fun 5 on 5 still inteanse.. but thats why greeneville and any county school dont play...but good luck im sure you will win your torny and play the big 9 good luck on that one...

well i wld like to see it them play...even if u say the 5 on 5 thing happened...Games arent always won on the starting 5...games are won from the bench most of the time...Greeneville always kills any county team...

i would of loved to play greeneville play chuckey doak cause it would of been a good game... you cant say greeneville would of killed doak this year.. 19-4 vs 22-8 i think thats yalls record.. but it would of been a good game.. not a blow out.. i agree you guys have a ok bench. but i couldnt see greeneville sweeping us this year next year maybe but not this year... but good luck!!

i would of loved to play greeneville play chuckey doak cause it would of been a good game... you cant say greeneville would of killed doak this year.. 19-4 vs 22-8 i think thats yalls record.. but it would of been a good game.. not a blow out.. i agree you guys have a ok bench. but i couldnt see greeneville sweeping us this year next year maybe but not this year... but good luck!!

i don't see any team from this conference winning a game in region. unless greenville gets all the calls at home!!!!

So if the county schools don't play cause they don't want to give Greeneville money, does that mean if I don't go to any county school games, I can quit paying county property taxes?

well i wld like to see it them play...even if u say the 5 on 5 thing happened...Games arent always won on the starting 5...games are won from the bench most of the time...Greeneville always kills any county team...

Dont forget the Billy-D factor...I'm sure he wasn't around for the 5 on 5 pick-up.