Choke of the decade...Pickett down 18 late in 3rd

buffalofan2005

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pickett was down by 18 with just a couple minutes to go in the 3rd quarter & scored 16 straight on Celina, tied the game at 58 all and went on to beat them ending Celina's season. Pickett was also picked as the possible surprise team of the tournament and they are.

I didn't go to the game or listen to it, but I got a call telling me kinda what went on...Congratulations PC. To me this is what can happen with a "never say die attitude". I wonder how much more this team could have accomplished with Padgett in line-up?

I didn't go to the game or listen to it, but I got a call telling me kinda what went on...Congratulations PC. To me this is what can happen with a "never say die attitude". I wonder how much more this team could have accomplished with Padgett in line-up?

I haven't seen her name in the box scores lately, what happened?

Pickett was down by 18 with just a couple minutes to go in the 3rd quarter & scored 16 straight on Celina, tied the game at 58 all and went on to beat them ending Celina's season. Pickett was also picked as the possible surprise team of the tournament and they are.

Saying this was the "choke of the decade" is a little harsh to say towards the young lady's of Clay Co. They played their hearts out and there was no choking on their part. PC just outplayed them down the stretch and hats off to them for that. However lets not tarnish PC's win by saying Clay Co. choked and lets not down the girls of Clay Co. for losing what had to be a heartbreaking game. Kayla Kimes is one of the best players in District 7A bar none! That girl can flat out play and she leaves it on the floor every game. Pickett Co. won this game, Clay did not choke!

Saying this was the "choke of the decade" is a little harsh to say towards the young lady's of Clay Co. They played their hearts out and there was no choking on their part. PC just outplayed them down the stretch and hats off to them for that. However lets not tarnish PC's win by saying Clay Co. choked and lets not down the girls of Clay Co. for losing what had to be a heartbreaking game. Kayla Kimes is one of the best players in District 7A bar none! That girl can flat out play and she leaves it on the floor every game. Pickett Co. won this game, Clay did not choke!

The devilfanatic has spoken,

I don't always agree with his opionions, but I trust his observations.

He does, after all, have a better knowlege of the game than your average poster.

Let me guess,ole Brent got him a tech and turned the game around.