DIV II TOURNAMENT PICKS

fiftyfifty

Wow, name calling???? Is that the best you can do? It is very presumptuous of you to assume that 1) that I'm a barbeque eater and 2) that I'm from that area. Let the court play decide who will do well especially considering that ECS has apparently been flying under everyone's radar. They won when it counted the most.

Name Calling? ECS has not been flying under any radar, Briarcrest will beat them like an ole drum. I know the truth hurts, add a little sauce and you will feel better. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name Calling? ECS has not been flying under any radar, Briarcrest will beat them like an ole drum. I know the truth hurts, add a little sauce and you will feel better. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You assume too much. You should really think before you post. Like I stated earlier, 1) I'm not a "barbeque" eater and 2) I'm not from that area. However, if I was from there I would much rather be a "barbeque" eater than a "whiskey drunk" as dragonmaster stated. I've watched Briarcrest and I've heard quiet a bit about their "recruiting" practices so I'm not surprised that they have a good team. What they have in a good team they lack in integrity.

I believe Briarcrest in the West. The East should be good games. Webb at home is tough but HH has been playing inspired. Even though they beat us twice, I look for JPII to win. It may depend on how Ensworth responds to the news that Coach Pack is leaving after the season. Should be good games all weekend.

good respose from ensworth

You assume too much. You should really think before you post. Like I stated earlier, 1) I'm not a "barbeque" eater and 2) I'm not from that area. However, if I was from there I would much rather be a "barbeque" eater than a "whiskey drunk" as dragonmaster stated. I've watched Briarcrest and I've heard quiet a bit about their "recruiting" practices so I'm not surprised that they have a good team. What they have in a good team they lack in integrity.

Yaaadaaa, Yaaaadaaaa, Yadaaaaa, for whatever hidden agenda that you have, you now dish the best team in the Memphis area in Div II AA. So just relax, the pain will be over for you soon, you uncommitted non area person. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

good respose from ensworth

Wrong, this a a JPII supporter. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Are you talking about the kids playing ball? Now who should think before they post. Go back to the mountains and be quiet. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

JPII wins and Webb wins

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ashcan, ashcan where are you? If you are still counting the points that JPII scored against Ensworth, you should have finished a long time ago. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm here. JPII led 7-0 after one. Then they went color blind and threw the ball to Ensworth every trip afterward. No offensive continuity. Found it today with a convincing domination of Harpeth Hall. Webb is up 7 at half in championship. JPII goes to ECS friday, who lost to Ryan by 13 and HH by 38, teams JPII beat 4 times this year. Good luck to all.

I'm here. JPII led 7-0 after one. Then they went color blind and threw the ball to Ensworth every trip afterward. No offensive continuity. Found it today with a convincing domination of Harpeth Hall. Webb is up 7 at half in championship. JPII goes to ECS friday, who lost to Ryan by 13 and HH by 38, teams JPII beat 4 times this year. Good luck to all.

Congradulations on a good victory over the Honey Bears. I will state right here and now that JPII will make it to the final four at Lipscomb and as everyone should know, anything can happen at state. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />