REGION 1 DISTRICT 2AA PRIMA DONNAS

agitator53

As a proud member of the "classless" unicoi county student section I would just like to say that we only go to support our team and friends.. and im sorry the other teams cant handle our loud, funny, and original comments... our parents do sometimes get out of hand but hey its basketball, so everybody needs to quit crying like a bunch of teenage girls and be ready to play come regionals, good luck to everyone, and GO DEVILS!!

Funny and Original? Calling a player on the court at the free throw line a half breed? I dont really find such a comment funny or original....

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the uc boys do play hard and they carry themselves well on floor.....coach english class act.....fans travel well.......there are some of them (students and adults) that need to clean up their act and treat people around them with respect....and they know who they are....its ashame that parents and teachers had to go down into the student section to be with the kids because of how the uc fans were acting......i think when fans go to the games everyone should be able to have a good time...maybe get a little crazy....but keep it clean......and yes i do hope our district does well......but i`m asking each and everyone to try and represent it well.

I ask this question before. What was the student section doing sitting with the Unicoi County fans to begin with? Didn't the gym have seating on both sides of the floor? Or were they sitting there trying to irritate the UC fans?

I ask this question before. What was the student section doing sitting with the Unicoi County fans to begin with? Didn't the gym have seating on both sides of the floor? Or were they sitting there trying to irritate the UC fans?

[/quot the north student section was behind the team bench....i believe that is a pretty good place for one....the uc student section was next to theirs.....also a good place.

It's hard shuffling fans in and out of gyms during the district tournament. You have to wait for the previous games' fans to vacate or just give up and plop down the first place you find that's comfortable. I think those Unicoi fans were there before they realized which bench the Devils were using. Both student sections were where they deserved to be. As corny as it sounds, that's why I'm a huge fan of hanging banners showing fans where to sit during four game/same day tourneys. That way you can separate the fans of teams playing each other before the games are ever played. Just a thought, though. Anybody else out there as fired up about tomorrow as I am??

Funny and Original? Calling a player on the court at the free throw line a half breed? I dont really find such a comment funny or original....

Neither's storming across the court after the game to assault someone, Cowgirl. I just can't understand why noone on here is willing to talk about basketball...boggles my mind.

Hustle Man, Bring it on! Rutledge is ready and waiting. The Pioneers can take the knocks, and can hand them out as well. Hope you enjoy the "atmosphere". It will be different to what "North" is used to. Better get there early if you want to sit down! It will be a good game, no matter what! By the way, we play the game one bounce-one shot at a time. What do you guys do?

I'm afraid I'm not making that voyage Bearclaw. If you read a little closer you'll see that I'm a Blue Devil faithful, so I'll be happy to host Gatlinburg Pittman tomorrow night. It sounds like you all will have an amazing high school basketball atmosphere though. And I'll say this much too-- you'll have a quality opponent for the first round game! Now what should we expect for the Highlanders this season?

I'm afraid I'm not making that voyage Bearclaw. If you read a little closer you'll see that I'm a Blue Devil faithful, so I'll be happy to host Gatlinburg Pittman tomorrow night. It sounds like you all will have an amazing high school basketball atmosphere though. And I'll say this much too-- you'll have a quality opponent for the first round game! Now what should we expect for the Highlanders this season?

HUSTLE_WILL_WIN - exactly what the Pioneers did tonight! Sullivan North never knew what hit them. Remarkably, it was a fairly well called game - officials from outside our regular group! They missed some calls for North, but followed up with a few for Rutledge. Great job tonight officials! Sullivan North put up a good fight and played an EXCELLENT game. Great sports on the floor and on the bench. Both teams should be commended. Good examples of what champions really should be. How did your Highlanders do in their match-up? I'm sure it was a good game as well. I love to stir the pot on here and needle you guys over in Sevier County, but it's been a good year all the way around. I guess next week in the Regionals at Chuckey-Doak will tell the tale. Whoever is there will play well. Hopefully we will support them as strongly as they play for us! See you up there!

HUSTLE_WILL_WIN - exactly what the Pioneers did tonight! Sullivan North never knew what hit them. Remarkably, it was a fairly well called game - officials from outside our regular group! They missed some calls for North, but followed up with a few for Rutledge. Great job tonight officials! Sullivan North put up a good fight and played an EXCELLENT game. Great sports on the floor and on the bench. Both teams should be commended. Good examples of what champions really should be. How did your Highlanders do in their match-up? I'm sure it was a good game as well. I love to stir the pot on here and needle you guys over in Sevier County, but it's been a good year all the way around. I guess next week in the Regionals at Chuckey-Doak will tell the tale. Whoever is there will play well. Hopefully we will support them as strongly as they play for us! See you up there!

great game tonight in mtn. city, but the horns were to much 76-66. union will be good next year, great young guards. district 1 won 3 of four

good game in erwin between unicoi and pittman. unicoi had a 17 point lead in the third quarter. highlanders cut it to either 6 or 8 at one time in the 4th. unicoi ended up winning by 13. was a good game though. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

the uc boys do play hard and they carry themselves well on floor.....coach english class act.....fans travel well.......there are some of them (students and adults) that need to clean up their act and treat people around them with respect....and they know who they are....its ashame that parents and teachers had to go down into the student section to be with the kids because of how the uc fans were acting......i think when fans go to the games everyone should be able to have a good time...maybe get a little crazy....but keep it clean......and yes i do hope our district does well......but i`m asking each and everyone to try and represent it well.

Let me just sum up exactly what happened with the student section thing. North's student section stood in front of Unicoi's parents and they could not see the game. I mean a bunch of parents too, even elderly men who was on oxygen. This man had to stand up just to see the game! Thats how it all started and when they were asked to move, they were rude, very rude about it. Unicoi's student section however started out standing in front of North's parents but when they were very rudely told to either move or sit down they moved no rude comments were said they just moved. And as for cussing kids out, it never happened. Yes there were cussed words used but no cussing out. Was is really that hard for North's student section to move? They had less than half of the people Unicoi did! The championship night Unicoi had to stand in the upper deck and unless you were on the front row you could only see half of the court but they still stood up there so they wouldn't be in the way of others trying to watch the game.

Grow up and Move on!

Would you still be complaining if North would of beat Unicoi???

I doubt it.

Goodluck to both Lady Devils and Blue Devils Monday and Tuesday!

Girls and Boys both play at 6 against Elizabethton at Chuckey Doak Middle School.

for anyone to call Unicoi classess would be an understatement! they wrote the book. from attending softball and basketball up there , and experiencing the classless fans around the center field fence believe me, they are viscious. to hear them cry about it, it's everyone else. watch out unicoi, GP's coming to teach you a lesson in "class" - git ready!

nice lesson agitator!! district 1 wins 3 out of 4. and rutledge goes out in semis. looks like the only lesson was district 1 teaching district 2 a lesson in basketball.

nice lesson agitator!! district 1 wins 3 out of 4. and rutledge goes out in semis. looks like the only lesson was district 1 teaching district 2 a lesson in basketball.

Rutledge is on a mission bluedevilcraze...if you think they're just going to go away in the semis then you just keep thinking that. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />