7A, & 7AA

devilish

To all the seniors, congrats on a great year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .May you find success in life. may all your dreams be fullfilled. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> you will be greatly missed /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We are fortunate to have the numerous talent in this area. This area is a college smoarsboard of talent. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the top two teams out of each region will host the first round of the region.

This is what I was thinking, but was not certain. Thanks!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congradulations to La this afternoon for their win over macon county... Way to go killer keep up the good work!!

Smith Co lost a close one. (That is the info I got while shopping at Wally World tonight) Does anyone have any word on how KFerriss is doing? Is she ok? (hyperventilation issues is what I heard) I hope she is ok, I know this had to tear her up to not be in there.

Would appreciate some word if someone has it.

Thanks.

Smith Co lost a close one. (That is the info I got while shopping at Wally World tonight) Does anyone have any word on how KFerriss is doing? Is she ok? (hyperventilation issues is what I heard) I hope she is ok, I know this had to tear her up to not be in there.

Would appreciate some word if someone has it.

Thanks.

Radio said she had asthma problems.

I have seen her use an inhalator at other games.