Region 3A

WCAballa11

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether anyone will admit it or not...I don't think anybody wants to play Arts in the Region Semis...lose and you're done. That being said...certainly no one wants to go on the road for the Sub State, especially if your destination is Pickett Co.

Lots of sub-plots and interesting stories...Should be lots of fun.

well word is in.

silverdale beat 21st century by 1 point.

this means that if CSAS wins their district (which is expected but dont put it past south pittsburg) they will have to play 21st century in the quarterfinals and south pittsburg would play silverdale.

this could be very interesting

well word is in.

silverdale beat 21st century by 1 point.

this means that if CSAS wins their district (which is expected but dont put it past south pittsburg) they will have to play 21st century in the quarterfinals and south pittsburg would play silverdale.

this could be very interesting

I watched south pitt play the other night and they were running on all cylinders, even though it was against a very weak Lookout Valley team that Whitwell beat by almost 30 tonight. South Pitt just looked like a totally different team the other night. If they play like that consistently it could be very interesting tommorrow night and then in the region. But it looks like the winner of grace temple game will play Lookout Valley and the looser will face Whitwell. Whitwell matches up very well against temple, i just hope they can keep it closer that what people think

Grace is peaking at the right time and watch for them to make it to the state tournament at least, if not win it all. I have heard that Fuquan can play in the region, with or with out him, Grace wins the region by double digits or more every game.

CSAS has 5 Fuquans so that doesn't make a difference. It will be a different feeling for this kid when he steps on to the floor in a meaningful game for the first time in over a year. He hasn't played anyone like CSAS's guards maybe ever. If CSAS can limit second chance opportunities, they win the region. I think the best has yet to come from the patriots

I watched south pitt play the other night and they were running on all cylinders, even though it was against a very weak Lookout Valley team that Whitwell beat by almost 30 tonight. South Pitt just looked like a totally different team the other night. If they play like that consistently it could be very interesting tommorrow night and then in the region. But it looks like the winner of grace temple game will play Lookout Valley and the looser will face Whitwell. Whitwell matches up very well against temple, i just hope they can keep it closer that what people think

your crazy Whitwell will never beat Temple.

CSAS has 5 Fuquans so that doesn't make a difference. It will be a different feeling for this kid when he steps on to the floor in a meaningful game for the first time in over a year. He hasn't played anyone like CSAS's guards maybe ever. If CSAS can limit second chance opportunities, they win the region. I think the best has yet to come from the patriots

CSAS will lose to Temple if they play them again by 8 to 10 pts.They lost the last game they had a great REF> that help them out;I hope you guys paid him well for TSSAA is looking at that win very closely.

CSAS will lose to Temple if they play them again by 8 to 10 pts.They lost the last game they had a great REF> that help them out;I hope you guys paid him well for TSSAA is looking at that win very closely.

I think he got some popcorn and a coke. You would know about TSSAA looking into things over there at Temple! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Considering that Temple should have lost to 21st Century, I would not start guaranteeing victories against CSAS.

wow, lots of random and absurd posts on here. "whitwell beating temple" "CSAS losing by double digits?" It's going to Grace and CSAS in the region championship game. Grace will have the addition of Fuquan Harper which will be a big boost to their depth. He handles the ball well, is fast, and can create opportunities for himself and his teammates. I really don't think Temple will make a lot of noise in regions. let me tell you this though, I know a few of the CSAS players and from talking to them, they are ready to smash Grace and Silverdale in the ground and get revenge for their losses earlier in the season. They are focused and ready to take care of business. I believe this will be a great region Championship game. Both CSAS and Grace will be ready and focused to come out and play hard and make they send the other team to a tough road game for sub state

Grace 60

CSAS 57

Two months ago I would not have given anyone in the region a chance against Arts. I still think they are the best if they play their A game. However; Arts, Grace, & Temple have each had spells of inconsistency. They all look great at times and so-so at other times. Grace has probably been the most consistent since Christmas but their ball handling leaves a lot to be desired at times - better than last year but not that great. If they can limit their turnovers they will be hard to beat but that is a big "if". Should be some great games as 21st, Silverdale, So Pitt all capable of upsets. Region champ has a much better chance to make it to state. I realize Arts won on the road last year in sub state but it is tough.

silverdale has two of their best players hobbeling on bad ankles, may not play at all. they also have their 6' 6" kid eligible for the region. i hope csas wins it all but with patrick and carter playing at the top of their games right now, then herman, and now a legitimate point guard threat to penetrate to the lane and find easy shots for everybody, i just feel Grace will win the region. i am a CSAS fan, and hope they find away to get it done, I just think they have no answer for carter and patrick in the game at the same time, fuquan and herman match up well against the patriots and whomever the 5th kid on the court for grace can a specialized role player and they will be hard to beat. temple lost the csas game because they turned the ball over and missed free throws down the stretch. the charge that got dragoo the technical was a joke, kid was sliding into townsend. temple lost because they choked at the end. the point guard bricked two free throws and then dribbled out of bounds, ref did not cause that.silverdale has two of their best players hobbeling on bad ankles, may not play at all. they also have their 6' 6" kid eligible for the region. i hope csas wins it all but with patrick and carter playing at the top of their games right now, then herman, and now a legitimate point guard threat to penetrate to the lane and find easy shots for everybody, i just feel Grace will win the region. i am a CSAS fan, and hope they find away to get it done, I just think they have no answer for carter and patrick in the game at the same time, fuquan and herman match up well against the patriots and whomever the 5th kid on the court for grace can a specialized role player and they will be hard to beat. temple lost the csas game because they turned the ball over and missed free throws down the stretch. the charge that got dragoo the technical was a joke, kid was sliding into townsend. temple lost because they choked at the end. the point guard bricked two free throws and then dribbled out of bounds, ref did not cause that.